Thriller night halloween party

La74

Proud Member
Why vertical video... I'm mean you know that they are two talking but when the guy on the right wants to be seem it's like they need to push each other out of the screen...

Prince Michael Jackson and the Heal Los Angeles Foundation Announce Return of "Thriller Night" Costume Party At The Historic Hayvenhurst Jackson Estate​

By Heal Los Angeles Foundation Oct 18, 2021

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Prince Michael Jackson and his non-profit organization, The Heal Los Angeles Foundation, have just announced the return of their annual costume party, Thriller Night held at the historic Jackson Estate in Encino, California.
The incredible one-night-only event will take place on October 29th and treat guests to food and specialty cocktails provided by Heaven Sake & Red Saint, an immersive haunted maze throughout the house designed by Prince and his cousin, Taj Jackson, and for the first time in its history, guests will enjoy live performances! The legendary Award-winning comedian and actor Chris Tucker will deliver a stand-up comedy show, while two-time Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter Elijah Blake and a rising Epic Records star, MK xyz are set to perform. Throughout the night, DJ Spinna will provide a special curated set.

In addition, Prince and the Estate of his Father, the iconic entertainer and philanthropist, Michael Jackson, have curated a Legacy Room where guests can view some of his Fathers most memorable costume pieces from both the Thriller and Ghost videos, a exhibit showcasing of some of his Awards won throughout the years, and the 100,000,000 sold plaque for one of the biggest albums of all time, Thriller will also be on display for photo opportunities.

Prince Jackson comments, "I'm so excited to to host our event this year; although we had a virtual event with Omarion in 2020, there's magic on the Hayvenhurst property and it's so great to be able to share it with everyone after we've been cooped up for almost a year. Every year we try to out do ourselves and this year I think we've done just that!"

Thriller Night 2021 will be a night to remember!

Covid Note: This is an indoor/outdoor event, and due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic guests must provide either a negative covid test within 72 hours or proof of vaccination for entry, and must wear a mask at all times when enjoying the festivities inside the house.

FBuOhVfVkAEsvws

Exclusive: Prince Jackson Reveals Experience Growing Up With Michael Jackson As His Father | GMB​

Prince Jackson joins us exclusively to tell all about his annual Halloween party, "Thriller Night", which will be held at the historic Jackson estate, Hayvenhurst! Prince also speaks on continuing his father's legacy for charity, how he hears his father's voice during some of his tougher days and before passing away, Michael reiterated to his kids to always be there for each other.

I just realized that Prince is now the same age that Michael was then he released the Thriller album.. unbelivable… he was so young.

THANKS for all the pictures, La74. I think everyone had a WONDERFUL time.🎃
This video has many, many pictures from inside Hayvenhurst.:alien:

Last edited:
Paris is emulating the late Dutch impressionist painter with an orange beard and a yellow straw hat as seen
in his 1887 work 'self-portrait with a straw hat'

49819995-10146827-image-a-224_1635564825966.jpg

Prince, 24, on the other hand dressed as a sailor for his co-hosted event complete with a striped blouse, sea captain's hat and suspenders attached to fishing pants (I think from the movie the Disney movie Jungle Cruise.)

49819991-10146827-Nostalgia_Halloween_is_such_an_awesome_holiday_for_me_because_wh-a-79_1635569937452.jpg

Last edited:
FDBqLlpVQAU_iRo

I had a great time at the Jackson Family Hayvenhurst Compound tonight in Encino, CA in support of the Dee Dee Foundation (fun fact: I first auditioned for The Jacksons gig back in 1979 in the studio here on this very compound)!
@jsugarfootm

FDBqLtjUYAMpSJ1

@princejackson
url=https%3A%7C%7C%7C%7Cinstagram.fiev22-2.fna.fbcdn.net%7C%7Cv%7C%7Ct51.2885-15%7C%7Ce35%7C%7Cp1080x1080%7C%7C250807854_440595917483890_6703877122781693860_n.jpg%3F_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fiev22-2.fna.fbcdn.net%26_nc_cat%3D110%26_nc_ohc%3DRcVPGx0xY8QAX_buZeD%26edm%3DAABBvjUBAAAA%26ccb%3D7-4%26oh%3D87b1f48a1b0dfbd0f21b8345d465e149%26oe%3D6187FBAC%26_nc_sid%3D83d603

To say we had a weekend to remember is an understatement. #ThrillerNights21 and #CostumeforaCause were both amazing events that celebrated the life and legacy of my father while benefiting @heallosangelesfdn and @deedeejacksonfoundation. We had some amazing people show up and out in their costumes! I’m so bad at taking photos at events like this but I’ll try to post more as I get them from people at the event. This year was electric and I want to thank everyone who helped put this together, who worked on the event and at the event, all of our guests, ambassadors, sponsors and donors. Special thanks to our guest performances by @christucker @itsmkxyz @sirelijahblake for your time and amazing performances honoring my father. And you can’t forget @djspinna who had the dance floor busy all night! This night wouldn’t be the same without you so thank you so much🙌🏼🙌🏼❤️ If you want to see more and better coverage of the weekend check out @heallosangelesfdn and @deedeejacksonfoundation page. We’re trying to raise funds for our 2nd Virtual Cooking Class hosted at Loreto Street Elementary School. Any amount helps bring families together for a meal at the end of the day and make special memories while also teaching life skills. 📸 by @matt_herter #thrillernights2021 #number1 😉

Back