Throwing Your Life Away Neff U Mix for sale????

The MJJ Library

7even's HIStory Corner

Apparently this dude is selling a seminar recording of TYLA Neff U Mix and the full version of Get Your Weight Off Of Me, though I have a feeling this could be a scam.

Apparently this dude is selling a seminar recording of TYLA Neff U Mix and the full version of Get Your Weight Off Of Me, though I have a feeling this could be a scam.
Ask the seller for snippets from unleaked parts of the song- for TYLA the end of the song after the instrumental break hasn’t leaked. GYWOOM- the complete intro, complete instrumental break, and the second chorus after the instrumental break haven’t leaked.

For clarification, here’s the lyrics from the missing GYWOOM section:

Just get your weight off of me (Don't do it, baby)
Why don't you just let me be (Why don't ya, baby?)
You keep on hatin' on me (Hatin' me, baby)
You just don't have what it takes (Oh Lord, why?)
So let me go for our sake (Oh why?) (Oh)
No more of me left to break (Mercy)
(Hoo-hoo)

Please do. Even if it’s a scam, I don’t think it would be a huge loss. You probably could offer a lower amount as well, since 80% of the track has basically leaked.
Well, I'd wait until I get paid, which isn't until the middle of the month.

"Huge Loss" is a bit, uh, casual. It's still the price of a decent PS4 lol. If I find out it's a genuinely new/high quality track tho....

Also, maybe someone could chip in after the fact? Pooling funds would be cool.

Well, I'd wait until I get paid, which isn't until the middle of the month.

"Huge Loss" is a bit, uh, casual. It's still the price of a decent PS4 lol. If I find out it's a genuinely new/high quality track tho....

Also, maybe someone could chip in after the fact? Pooling funds would be cool.
Don’t do it. Just put the money towards a PS5.

Would be super interested to hear what Neff U did with it. There's only so much you can do with an already mixed track though, especially back in 08/09, so I imagine it will be rather similar.

Bro this is 100% scam, imposible to contact with the seller, weird web page, you can’t refund and if it’s real you will get seminar recording. Not worth it

The original poster of the link did it as a joke even. It only ended up here because people are gullible.

DO NOT buy it. I can assure you that this is not a "real" website. For a while now on Google, Bing, Yandex, etc. you can come across lots of fake sites generated on a vast number of data for the purpose of earning money through clicks. Now, SE regularly change their criteria so as to prevent these kinds of things.

The interesting thing is that the data comes from real sites/forum. I wonder where they posted this sale.

It probably is a scam, but I'd like to hear a collector come toward and see what they have to say.

Back