Throwing Your Life Away Neff U Mix for sale????

As I said earlier, these are nothing but automatically generated fake sites. Why they do that? Either for the sake of making money through clicks or phishing, the real sale was made on some other sites.

As I said earlier, these are nothing but automatically generated fake sites. Why they do that? Either for the sake of making money through clicks or phishing, the real sale was made on some other sites.
So this was actually for sale somewhere else?

The site was flagged as a malware risk by Chrome. Easily taken down.

Well, guess no new song for me.

Before anyone buys that: GYWOOM is not really HQ!! It’s still a 96kbps file!

Same lol, I couldn't wait 2-4 years to experience the game so I watched it all already. I can safely say it lives up to all the hype it's been getting
Gameplay wise, yeah, story wise... It's kinda leaving me cold. Idk, a lot of more modern Spider-Man tropes where I'm definitely traditional leaning, and vice versa. It definitely isn't edited like a movie either, it's a video game so yeah. But really I'm enjoying it anyway.

Gameplay wise, yeah, story wise... It's kinda leaving me cold. Idk, a lot of more modern Spider-Man tropes where I'm definitely traditional leaning, and vice versa. It definitely isn't edited like a movie either, it's a video game so yeah. But really I'm enjoying it anyway.
Yeah a lot of people say that the story gets worse during the third act... I don't mind it personally, most of the time I prefer gameplay over story.

It hurts that I'll have to wait years until I get to try the gameplay myself though lol. Hopefully Sony can put other exclusives games on pc like God Of War Ragnarok soon so the wait isn't so painful.

Yeah a lot of people say that the story gets worse during the third act... I don't mind it personally, most of the time I prefer gameplay over story.

It hurts that I'll have to wait years until I get to try the gameplay myself though lol. Hopefully Sony can put other exclusives games on pc like God Of War Ragnarok soon so the wait isn't so painful.
Well, yeah, I think that's fair. It's almost like Spider-Man 3, the same problem of too much. It's still more gracefully managed though. Idk, Venom just kinda complicates stuff lol. Bit of a strange character, much as I like him

Back