Tito Jackson on hearing about brother Michael Jackson death

I don't know if it's a real interview or not but I'll bet that if it is real that those brief words don't even compare to the deep sorrow that they all truly feel at losing Michael. I know I'm not over it in the least and can hardly stand it.

I was in another thread that voted on whether or not we thought he faked it and he's still alive somewhere. OH GOD make it so! I wouldn't be angry. What I would give...

If I remember correctly Michael once said that when he was burned during the Pepsi commercial he shouted for Tito first :cry:

I hate this. I hate the twist life has taken on June 25th. It's a nightmare and I just wanna wake up already. I hate it, I hate it all.

much more dignified than la toyas

beautiful to read

i think these are definately real interviews. la toya hasnt come out to deny hers, and they have new photos of them both from the actual interview. 99% sure they are real.

And Janet thought enough of the situation to make her brother pull the car over.

I'm glad the family had the chance to all be together so recent before MJ died.
At least that'll be a good memory for them.
Bless TT. I can understand why he didnt wanna see MJ at Forest Lawn.

He was probably torn over his decision. I put myself in his place about someone I love enough to die for and I don't think I'd want to see them lifeless either. I would prefer to keep the last picture I have of them as alive.

Either way it's Monday and it still sux that MJ is gone. :(

I think Tito wants to remember Michael at that last family gathering, laughing, happy etc, not in a coffin.

Back