TJ Jackson's new gig-Grammy legend series on the Insider

barbee0715

Proud Member
Anybody else hear about this? TJ is now working at the Insider and reporting on previous Grammy legends-there's quite a few vids of these-he brings Michael into these too-

Here's the first one on Phil Collins:

I watched the Aretha one today and really enjoyed it. I like this little slot he's got, he does a good job. Thanks for putting them all here.

Edit: Barb, you were posting them all one after another and I think I posed just before you put up the last video. If anyone could move my post after all the videos it would be great?

That`s really nice. Are there more interviews coming or does it end with the Grammy-date this year?

That`s really nice. Are there more interviews coming or does it end with the Grammy-date this year?
I don't know. I just ran across this because I was looking at something else. I think the Insider comes on in the middle of the night here now, but I will try to find out. I'd imagine it probably ends Monday but it's a good series. TJ seemed relaxed and everybody liked talking to him.

Found this on his twitter. So Warwick was the end of the series.

TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson 12. Feb.

Tonight, my #GrammyLegends series concludes with the 1 & only @_DionneWarwick. Don't miss it tonight on @TheInsider!

^oh thanks. Guess it only ran a week. Should have run it a month. Lionel Richie is getting the big Grammy cares award (or whatever it's called) and he would have been a good one.

Back