TMZ Video: MJ Music Video Shoot Takes Over Hollywood

I do place Michael in the same leage with Michaelangelo and Mozart.

If Michael just sang the way he did and never danced a step or wrote a song, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest vocalists in modern time.

If Michael just danced the way he did and never sang a note or wrote a song, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest dancers in modern time.

If Michael just wrote DSTYGE, Billie Jean, WATW, Dirty Diana, HTW, WII, WYBT, Earth Song, SIM and never sang a note or danced a step, he would still be regarded as one of the greatest song-writers in modern time.

If Michael only released Thriller, he would still be one of the best recording artists ever. On top of Thriller, he gave us OTW, BAD, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible and I Want You Back and Triumph and Destiny.

On top of being such a talented and unparalleled performer, he gave us innovative short film after short film.

On top of being such an innovative film maker, he was a humble humanitarian who had a heart of gold.

When I take a step back and just asked myself what kind of artist I fell so hard into, I know Michael Jackson came once in history. I honestly don't think saying Michael was a genius is an overstatement.

QFT!! Wow, this may be my favorite post of all time. Thank you! Beautifully written and so true! :clapping::yes:

Back