To Catlovers

Tinykittens
10 h ·
Almost four years ago, we trapped a dying feral cat named Mason. With just a few months left to live, I brought him home to give him the comfort and dignity every living creature deserves after a life well lived.
What happened next blew us away.
Mason found a new purpose in life: being a foster grandpa to rescue kittens.
For 1069 magical days, Grandpa Mason shaped dozens of young minds, passed down important grandpa secrets, demonstrated tremendous hunting prowess, taught manners, quashed impudence and created a multitude of fashion-forward kitten hairstyles.
One year ago today, we had to say goodbye to Mason.
He crossed the Bridge peacefully and painlessly, with great dignity, at home on his tiny sofa, surrounded by the Auracuda, the TinyTuxies and his kittens.
For 1069 days, we got to love this glorious ancient "lost cause" feral cat. We got to give him 1069 days surrounded by love, free from pain and smothered in slobbery kitten kisses.
Each of those days was a gift to us, and to him.
Given his feral upbringing and his medical condition when he arrived, it would have been easy to write him off as a lost cause.
I’m so grateful we didn’t.
Grandpa Mason showed the world that even if you’re old, sick, feral, broken or different… you have value.
You have something to offer.
You are worthy of compassion.
You matter.

Thank you so much for loving him as much as we do.
His story didn't end that day, as we knew we still had so much work to do in his name.
I stayed up with him the night before his passing, and at one point I asked him to send his friends our way if they needed help.
In the last year, we have saved dozens of #masonsent ferals who wouldn't have survived otherwise.
We feel his spirit with us all the time, and are certain he has a paw in guiding the most desperate to us.
If you would like to help cats like Grandpa Mason get a chance to experience the love, comfort and joy they deserve, please support TNR efforts in your own neighborhoods.
Help others understand that underneath their tough, fierce feral exteriors, these remarkably misunderstood cats are capable of extraordinary love and worthy of compassion.
Become advocates for spaying, neutering and most of all... compassion.
Help us honor Mason’s memory by turning the global compassion deficit responsible for cat overpopulation into a global compassion surplus by telling their stories, giving them a voice, and helping change the narrative about feral cats.

youtube;9AaZN-WiNi4]

Last edited:
When you trap cats you can need a lot of patience and time.Cats can be very suspicious

youtube;xQssMd4p0nU]
It’s also possible that they loved people very much....and were let down anyway.”

Last edited:
description of the video

"Hello everyone,
I live in a small village in North Africa, the weather is warm here most of the year, so street cats and dogs breed a lot and often cannot protect their kittens or puppies, some are abandoned, some are lost from their mother, some are abandoned by their mother, there is no veterinarian here and no stores For animals and no shelters for animals, I just try to help with what I find in front of me, the goal of the channel is to show this suffering and motivate people to do what they can to help animals, there are also many complications regarding animal sterilization.
Thanks to everyone who read this introduction before watching the content"

youtube;55C-jHMvrHI]
[
All rescue stories don´t have happy endings, Amelia died.
At least she had someone who cared for her and she didn´t have to be cold and hungry in the end of her short life
75% of kittens born outside die before they are 6 months old

Last edited:
I thought you should know about fake rescues. If you see a video and wonder how could the cat, dog survive this the answer might be they didn´t. The pictures "afterwards" might be taken before the "rescue".You don´t see the animals are taken to a veterinarian in the videos.
youtube;fqPXcv-IE0k]
[

Last edited:
Back