Toy Story 4 (June 2017)

analogue

Proud Member
Variety reports that Disney and Pixar are set to bring back the "Toy Story" franchise with a fourth film directed by John Lasseter. The announcement was made during the Walt Disney Company's quarterly earnings call by Disney head Bob Iger.

"Toy Story 3" had an incredible box office run for Disney in 2010, earning close to $1.1 billion worldwide. While the third film put a cap on the toys' adventures, leaving them with a new owner and other new toys with which to interact as their old owner Andy went off to college, the franchise has continued with a series of shorts and television specials, including the upcoming "Toy Story that Time Forgot" and 2013's "Toy Story of Terror."

While the cast and further details of "Toy Story 4" are currently unknown, it's a pretty good assumption that most of the cast -- including Tom Hanks and Tim Allen -- would come back to reprise their roles as they've done for the television specials. Lasseter's return is also understandable -- the director has been at the helm for every "Toy Story" feature film since the debut Disney/Pixar collaboration in 1995.

"Toy Story 4" is set for June 2017.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=56908

I thought the ending from the third one was satisfying, there's no need of a fourth movie IMO. But if it has the level and quality like its predecessor, I want to watch it.

For once we have the same thought's, the third movie ended perfectly! have to say i cried.. which i don't do too often..
Yeah I cried too,even more so being at the theater. It was a piece of my childhood ending,which made me sad.

Toy Story 3 ended the series perfectly. Where do you do from there?

Toy Story 3 ended the series perfectly. Where do you do from there?

Andy was the perfect owner, when he left.. and he gave the toys to that little girl.. my heart jumped! the first film came out when i was born, it was part of my childhood for sure...

I was too young to see the first movie in cinema so I couldn't go but I saw the 2nd one. It was my first movie in cinemas if I remember right. All 3 movies are great so I have no problem with Toy Story 4 if it's good.

This game was fun:

Last edited:
Back