Transgender Woman Now Transitioning into a Dragon

Agent M

Proud Member

by Katherine Timpf April 6, 2016 12:40 PM

“Eva Tiamat Baphomet Medusa" identifies as a "mythical beast." A male-to-female transgender woman who prefers the pronoun “it” says it believes it was born not only the wrong sex, but also the wrong species, and has been undergoing human-to-dragon transition procedures to fix the problem. The 55-year-old, who was born “Richard Hernandez” but now goes by “Eva Tiamat Baphomet Medusa,” has already had a whole slew of transformative work done: Tooth extraction, eye coloring, horn implants, ear removal (!), nose modification and a procedure to give it a forked tongue. It’s also gotten tattoos and scarification on its face and chest to make it look like it has scales instead of human skin. According to an article in the Daily Mail, “Eva Tiamat Baphomet Medusa” — or “Tiamat” for short — refers to itself as a “mythical beast.”

“I am the Dragon Lady, A pre-op M2F (male to female) transgender in the process of morphing into a human dragon, becoming a reptoid as I shed my human skin and my physical appearance and my life as a whole leaving my humanness behind and embracing my most natural self awareness as a mythical beast,” Tiamat explains on its website. Tiamat’s website also contains a blog where it writes about its life as a dragon: “I am no liar and those who do not know me, need to know this truth,” a post from Monday states. “HUMANS INTRINSICALLY LIE,” it continues. “DRAGONS DON”T (sic) LIE!!!”

Transgender former banker, 55, has her ears and nose REMOVED to transform into a 'dragon lady' with scales, a forked tongue and a horned skull

Agent M;4145376 said:
“HUMANS INTRINSICALLY LIE,” it continues. “DRAGONS DON”T (sic) LIE!!!”
in that case, I wish there were more dragons and less humans in the world

Lizard Man and Catman comes to mind

and then there's those who just wants to be Superman

There have always been people who want to transform themselves into animals or dolls or celebrities or whatever. For some it's just an artistic expression and for others there may be underlying psychological issues. It has nothing to do with transgenderism but the purpose of these kind of stories is to create a false equivalency in people's minds, similar to what happened when gay marriage was legalised and people were pretending like this meant marriages between adults and children or people and animals were just around the corner as well. It is aimed at the simple minds who think "well this person thinks he's a dragon and this person thinks he's a woman, what's the difference?" Oh well, after blacks, women and gays it looks like the Christian Right has found a new target to ridicule and hate -_-

when gay marriage was legalised and people were pretending like this meant marriages between adults and children or people and animals were just around the corner as well.-_-

yet, that has been happening for ages, already

So little question here, don't hate me for asking... Why are we to be open enough for this person to go from man to woman to getting tattoos all over her face/body nd plastic surgery to become a dragon - but we seem to have difficulty being open with Paris getting multiple tattoos?

hypocritical no?

So little question here, don't hate me for asking... Why are we to be open enough for this person to go from man to woman to getting tattoos all over her face/body nd plastic surgery to become a dragon - but we seem to have difficulty being open with Paris getting multiple tattoos?

hypocritical no?

Because some people have a certain vision of what Michael Jackson's daughter is supposed to be like and Paris isn't meeting their standards. They liked her when she was "pretty" but now that she cut her hair and wears baggy clothes, she "went off the rails" apparently.

LindavG;4149447 said:
Because some people have a certain vision of what Michael Jackson's daughter is supposed to be like and Paris isn't meeting their standards. They liked her when she was "pretty" but now that she cut her hair and wears baggy clothes, she "went off the rails" apparently.

And sometimes fans are too worry that these changes can mean that something is wrong… I mean something like, it’s not her identity, she’s copying her boyfriend or it’s her rebel stage and so on. All in all, we just care about Paris… Some sure take this care too far with advices or critics and even hate.

I personally, do not understand why can’t it be that the girl just likes tattoos.

Ill say this.. This person must have a lot of money to go from man to woman to dragon.. I don't even go to the DRs because of a copay haha!!!!

Why not. Let people be whatever they want to be.
I'm disheartened and disappointed by such attitudes. Richard -- I refuse to participate in his delusion that he is a woman or a dragon -- has a son! I wonder how he explained to the youngster "I now consider myself a woman, now a dragon.":rolleyes: Richard belongs in a psych ward and the surgeons who enabled him should be behind bars for mutilating him!:mat:

marriages between adults and children or people and animals were just around the corner as well
yet, that has been happening for ages, already
They're even marrying their own children as in the infamous case of the Zimbabwean couple of 40 year old Betty Mbereko and her 23 year old son Farai. She reportedly became pregnant with their child/grandchild. One can only hope that it's a hoax like some say the inappropriate mother-daughter relationship between Mary and Vertasha Carter was.

I'm disheartened and disappointed by such attitudes. Richard -- I refuse to participate in his delusion that he is a woman or a dragon -- has a son! I wonder how he explained to the youngster "I now consider myself a woman, now a dragon.":rolleyes: Richard belongs in a psych ward and the surgeons who enabled him should be behind bars for mutilating him!:mat:

Well, you do not know that person one on one. What do you know about his family (son?) How can you judge so harshly?
In this world, people and circumstances come in more colors and shades than imaginable. Of course, we cannot like everything people do with themselves / their own bodies. Some things we see might seem shocking or ridiculous to us. But unless we can slip into another persons body and feel what it is like to be him or her, we should not judge.

Also, the human psyche and human expression has endless colors and shades as well. I would say that most aspects of psyche that deviate from "normal" are not even pathological. :)

^ well we can slip into another persons body now.. this person went from one sex to the next, now to Falkor the luckdragon...

Being transgender is one thing, but this person obviously is going through something.. I think we get lost in trying to be 'accepting' sometimes and try to pretend that everything is 'ok'.. no human turns themselves into a dragon without having issues. I'm accepting to it in the fact it's not my life I don't care.. But this person must be tormented inside.

Back