Tribut concert Bucharest, Romania !?

szaby

Proud Member
Country
Romania
MICHAEL JACKSON'S SHOW THAT CONQUERED THE WORLD RETURNS IN BUCHAREST AFTER 20 YEARS!

? Huge stage. The latest audio and video effects. Giant LED walls.

? Lasers and visual holographic effects. Michael's brevetted elevator and smoke fans. More than 50 costumes made by Jackson's personal stylist.

? The visual effects and technical aspects of the show will make the audience believe an incredible thing! Michael Jackson is up there on stage!

? One of the most controversial Michael Jackson's students, trained to replace him on stage (both choreographic and vocal) will make the public believe That the King is back!

? The choreographer most desired by Hollywood stars, Lavelle Smith Jr, who was besides The King of Pop for more than two decades, Michael Prince - one of his best friends, composer and sound engineer; Jennifer Batten - the famous guitarist who offered the most electrifying guitar solos; Sam Sims - bass singer; Mic Thompson - choreographer and dancer; the backing vocals; Michael 's technical production team and dancers will give Michael's fans the same Show that conquered the world.

promo video & poster :

https://www.facebook.com/events/154716284914801/160956127624150/

Well, this is interesting. Merci pentru informatie! ;)

? One of the most controversial Michael Jackson's students, trained to replace him on stage (both choreographic and vocal) will make the public believe That the King is back!

:doh:

6XuKx.gif

Isn't this that tacky stuff that was promoted on YouTube?

MICHAEL JACKSON'S SHOW THAT CONQUERED THE WORLD RETURNS IN BUCHAREST AFTER 20 YEARS!

? The visual effects and technical aspects of the show will make the audience believe an incredible thing! Michael Jackson is up there on stage!

Michael 's technical production team and dancers will give Michael's fans the same Show that conquered the world.

promo video & poster :

Disrespectful, not only for MJ himself but also for his fans, as well!

? Lasers and visual holographic effects. Michael's brevetted elevator and smoke fans. More than 50 costumes made by Jackson's personal stylist.

? The choreographer most desired by Hollywood stars, Lavelle Smith Jr, who was besides The King of Pop for more than two decades, Michael Prince - one of his best friends, composer and sound engineer; Jennifer Batten - the famous guitarist who offered the most electrifying guitar solos; Sam Sims - bass singer; Mic Thompson - choreographer and dancer; the backing vocals; Michael 's technical production team and dancers will give Michael's fans the same Show that conquered the world.

promo video & poster :

Mul?umesc, dar nu mi place aceasta... Nu va fi Michael nostru ?i real...

(I hope I haven't forgotten my Romanian.)

I don't like the way they say the impersonator is replacing MJ, infact that's pretty cringeworthy.
No matter how dedicated an MJ impersonator is, they can never replace MJ (no one can).
However, an MJ tribute concert is a good thing because it keeps MJ fresh in the minds of the public and new generations.

I'm okay with it as long as the impersonator doesn't sing like.
goat-singing.jpg

Or dance like.
walking-baby-deer-o-s.gif

Last edited:

promo video & poster :

I have highlighted in bold all the things that I consider to be hilarious.

I have highlighted in bold all the things that I consider to be hilarious.
Ha. Good one. So they combined Lavelle's show with Jennifer's show? They both claimed to be tribute shows "bringing him back."
I have no problem with tribute shows, but quit saying it's like seeing the real thing.

I would never go to see some impersonator perform but good for those who like them. I wish they would stop saying that they are as great as Michael. That is just ridiculous.

If Lavelle and Jennifer were to do a tour as a tribute TO and not try and recreate the MAN then I'd have had an interest in that, but what they (and funnily from the poster "the rest of the crew") are doing leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

There's a certain waft of Cash In lingering off this. It doesnt seem to be for the right reasons.

Don't have a problem with impersonators at all - though the guys who seem to think they actually are Michael are rather bizarre - but it is sad to see MJ's collaborators team up with an impersonator and even worse that they market it like it is like it is comparable to the real thing. That video promo they did was just plain embarrassing.

If Lavelle and Jennifer were to do a tour as a tribute TO and not try and recreate the MAN then I'd have had an interest in that, but what they (and funnily from the poster "the rest of the crew") are doing leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Exactly. If his former band members got together to play his songs as a tribute act, I'd be interested. They could use acapella tracks and video footage of MJ, for instance (Elvis' former band members have done this for tribute shows). Another option could be that they get different singers - who don't pretend that they are Michael - to sing the songs.

Basically, anything would be better than what they are doing here.

There's a certain waft of Cash In lingering off this. It doesnt seem to be for the right reasons.
Agree, you can't tell me that Batten, Buxer, Prince and so on really believe that these impersonators are anything like Michael, or that the experience is comparable to a real Michael Jackson show. If they do truly think that, they're delusional.

Don't have a problem with impersonators at all - though the guys who seem to think they actually are Michael are rather bizarre - but it is sad to see MJ's collaborators team up with an impersonator and even worse that they market it like it is like it is comparable to the real thing. That video promo they did was just plain embarrassing.

Exactly. If his former band members got together to play his songs as a tribute act, I'd be interested. They could use acapella tracks and video footage of MJ, for instance (Elvis' former band members have done this for tribute shows). Another option could be that they get different singers - who don't pretend that they are Michael - to sing the songs.

Basically, anything would be better than what they are doing here.
Whole reason Immortal was such a great idea and I went to see it.
Michael's voice, Michael's image along with Greg, Jonathan, etc. playing. Total difference.

this I can support. I have actually been to such a concert with Elvis' band, and several different singers singing the songs, but didn't pretend they were Elvis. it was great. would be cool to see it done with Michael

^^Ah-thanks for posting that. Haven't seen it in a LONG time. That flower power outfit of Michael's was one of my favorites too. Loved it.

I think this is a nice idea to keep Michael fresh in the minds of the world and to potentially introduce his music to new generations, but the idea of an impersonator replacing him is a bit odd to me. I respect the idea, but probably would not go to see it myself! That's just me, though. I don't believe that any impersonator can fully convey Michael's magic, presence and integrity. :)

goat-singing.jpg

xDDDDDDD HAHAHHAHAHAHA I love it the image xD

Someone knows that day and month was the concert?

If it was only the team without that failed "copy" , I would have gone to see them.
Would have been a good idea to do it even just instrumental.
I am totally disappointed that they will bring a person that immediately after MJ gone, he came to perform in Romania (for money).
I hate him!!!
How he could do that if pretends to be an MJ fan? 🙁

Back