Turkish kid...

The show ended today. If anyone is wondering below is his performance from the finals. He ended up getting the 3rd. place.

Congratulations to my little sunshine :wub:

My :heart: belongs to you!

:huggy:

Really sorry to see the first video removed, pretty damn incredible when I first saw it. And the followup videos, the fluidity and timing, unbelievable for someone of his age, or any age. Amazing.

I'd absolutely love to see he and Travis get together, maybe even do the "Drill" for real with the TII dancers.

His moves are so smooth for someone his age, or any age for that matter. Every once in a blue moon someone can come along and just knock your socks off, this young man did it for me.

Anymore vidoes of his performances, or even a repost of the original one would be so appreciated. Idk, but I think Michael would be over the moon seeing this young man's moves/dancing. Pretty damn incredible, and it takes alot for me to go "wow".

:punk:

even a repost of the original one would be so appreciated.

repost of the 1st performance

for fun you can also watch the side by side comparison of him and Michael

repost of the second performance

and the final performance is in my previous post (3 posts up).

Really sorry to see the first video removed, pretty damn incredible when I first saw it. And the followup videos, the fluidity and timing, unbelievable for someone of his age, or any age. Amazing.

I'd absolutely love to see he and Travis get together, maybe even do the "Drill" for real with the TII dancers.

His moves are so smooth for someone his age, or any age for that matter. Every once in a blue moon someone can come along and just knock your socks off, this young man did it for me.

Anymore vidoes of his performances, or even a repost of the original one would be so appreciated. Idk, but I think Michael would be over the moon seeing this young man's moves/dancing. Pretty damn incredible, and it takes alot for me to go "wow".

:punk:
I sent him an email :cheeky:

There was another michael jackson act in the final! Ilker atak check him out...

Michael seriously would have loved this.

That boy just topped every impersonator I've ever seen...and I've seen A LOT through the years!

Back