Turkish kid...

Popescu

Proud Member
... that made me smile and tear up at the same time.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, or if I''m in the wrong section. This kid is at a "Turkey got talent" kind of show, and I started watching it kind of amused at first, I was like, yeah, ok kid, this is one of Mike's best dance performances ever. Then my jaw dropped. He has Mike's spirit in him!

Watch:

[youtube]abUXhjTwuDg[/youtube]

HOLY **** you got that right!!!!

that's the best performance i have ever seen, of anyone imitating Michael Jackson.

wow..that kid is amazing...he has been study Michael very closely.....Thank you for sharing..:)

if someone hasn't transleted it yet till tomorrow I'll ask my friend :) I wanna know too what they're sayin.

hiiihi they've got the dangerous concerts audio of 1993 am I right? lmao@ 3:30!:lmao: this kid is GOOOOOOOOOOOD. the move at 3:50 is my faveee of Michael and this kid just did it, totally perfect. SHOCKINGGGGG

Im writing, pausing, writing. but its really indescribable!:shock: the whole fifth minute is INCREDIBLE!!!

OH My goodness he was amazing
I gotta say that made me tear up
that child has made me so happy :)

OMGGG THAT KID WAS AMAZINGGG!

Bless him, i want to give him a :hug:

The Crowd was AMAZING too...I wish I knew what was being said though.

Thanks for posting :D

Tributes always make me said though :(

Damn! The kid has all the moves...absolutely incredible!:clapping:

WOW ... wonderfull.. idd like to understand that language.. the kid is really amazing... i noticed he is Afasic (speach problem) but really... he does has a great coordenation, great moves.. wow... its the proof that we can always be great in some things if we put love in it...... i love this kid!:wub:

Let me translate/summarize it for you.

in the backstage interview he says that "I love him (MJ), always wanted to see him and I have been doing his dance moves".

he's sent to the stage by announcer saying "show how amazing you are"

on stage
male judge 1 : how old are you
the boy: 12
male judje 2: what's your name
the boy : kaan baybag
male judge 2 : are you nervous?
the boy: no I stutter
(the crowd applauds)
male judge 2 asks about school
the boy says he's in the 7th grade and his classes are going good.
male judge 2 : what are you going to do tonight?
the boy: dance like Michael Jackson
once again applause
male judge 2 asks him about his stutter and whether being nervous makes it worse or not.
the boy says that he's a little bit nervous because he's in front of the judges
male judge tells to him relax, think like he's at home around friends. and then asks him to start.

after the dance

crowd is chanting "one more time / do it again"

female judge : extraordinary. this is the best michael jackson dance impersonation I saw in my whole life. I don't want to offend my friends(she's probably meaning other judges or contestants) but for the first time I gave a standing ovation.

he says thank you a few times as she speaks and in the end she tolds him to be ready to catch the hat as she throws it.

-- I personally like the crowds reaction as he dances ---

A picture of him used by the Turkish press after his performance..

22345_212119464914_199357604914_3108158_303991_n.jpg

Last edited:
This little guy is amazing.

I watch the show every week just for him and I am rooting for him. I hope he wins at the end. He's quite a sweetheart, very nervous and shy when speaking and stutter a lot, but so confident when dancing. Reminds me of Mike.

Back