Ultimate Invincible Album

The album is absolutely invincible. I read the whole thread "Where Invincible Went Wrong". And Invincible remains my favorite. I used the word "invincible" so often... I hope this will increase the power of invincibility for this thread.

The album is absolutely invincible. I read the whole thread "Where Invincible Went Wrong". And Invincible remains my favorite. I used the word "invincible" so often... I hope this will increase the power of invincibility for this thread.
Your words are so invincible my friend, you are telling invincible truth. But remember one invincible thing: With great invincible power, comes great invincibility

Your words are so invincible my friend, you are telling invincible truth. But remember one invincible thing: With great invincible power, comes great invincibility
😄 This should start the doctrine of the Great Invincibility.

Last edited:
The thing I really love about songs like Heal The World and The Lost Children is that Michael was never afraid to be ''uncool'' and I really appreciate that.
True, I remember some folks laughing with these type of songs back in the day and I as an impressionable kid would not openly love these songs as a result. It is different now, I listen to a lot of uncool stuff.

Posts nr 31 till 34 are some of the most amazing fanboying I’ve ever read. Don’t you think it’s ridiculous arguing as you both clearly love Michael’s music 😅

Last edited:
The Lost Children is a song for the orphans, that much is true.

For people (non-fans) who take an issue with The Lost Children, and MJ, the songs for them are -

Leave Me Alone
Tabloid Junkie
Is it Scary
Threatened

The Lost Children is a song for the orphans, that much i s thrue.
This, of course, is the main point of the song.

I was interested in the insertions from the 1959 series "The Twilight Zone. I watched that episode "Kick the Can" (Then I read in the book of the writer Michael worked with on "Peter Pan" that he really liked that episode).
Now I have another association. The lost children are the childlike qualities that we have lost as adults.

Although maybe Michael just liked the sound of childish play and added it to the song.

I've been listening to Farewell my Summer Love lately. Call on Me, great song.

But you can tell mj is going through the motions. He didn't love these songs or this time.

That's a big change from invincible where, love it or hate it, he does sound like he means it, and like he's connected to the songs. Even if he didn't write it, it still personifies him better than the generic love songs of his childhood.

Maybe not 2000 Watts. But he did think it was cool, and it's about the same as Speed Demon, so.

I've been listening to Farewell my Summer Love lately. Call on Me, great song.

But you can tell mj is going through the motions. He didn't love these songs or this time.

That's a big change from invincible where, love it or hate it, he does sound like he means it, and like he's connected to the songs. Even if he didn't write it, it still personifies him better than the generic love songs of his childhood.

Maybe not 2000 Watts. But he did think it was cool, and it's about the same as Speed Demon, so.
You are damn right, my friend

You are damn right, my friend
Invincible sold 10 million in a year with one single sale, no live performances, no music video broadcast. Had it recieved the proper marketing campaign that Michael deserved and planned without Sony fucking him over, it objectively would have done at least 30 million by 2003. It's insane how people completely ignore the circumstances of Michael's predicaments that paint a clear and logical scenario where he is the victim whose being screwed over big time to instead go for a illogical and downright deranged claim so they can attack him. They lack perspective and have a biased view as opposed to a unbiased view with real perspective. Him selling that much in that little time in a era of physical only media, especially given his situation is legtimately insane and nothing short of a miracle.

Last edited:
Invincible sold 10 million in a year with one single sale, no live performances, no music video broadcast. Had it recieved the proper marketing campaign that Michael deserved and planned without Sony fucking him over, it objectively would have done at least 30 million by 2003. It's insane how people completely ignore the circumstances of Michael's predicaments that paint a clear and logical scenario where he is the victim whose being screwed over big time to instead go for a illogical and downright deranged claim about him that anyone that's unbiased can see is total nonsense.
Exactly! You are damn right my friend

Exactly! You are damn right my friend
You see these athletes crying about people saying racist slurs and millions of people killing themselves or others for even being called the wrong pronoun. Michael dealt with 4 decades of being insulted, and being treated as less than a person even being denied his own race and a skin condition he had, anything he said was disregarded and twisted maliciously while they continued to mock him as if he was the insane one. Dude couldn't step outside his home and had helicopters flying outside his hotels, any travel is on a strict deadline where he can't enjoy anything. While constantly having to look over his shoulder since inviting anyone to your home is dangerous as the media offers them bribes to turn their back on you at the drop of a hat. He was arrested and surrendered himself to police, and cleared, they claimed he was guilty because he settled after the investigation. So a decade later he goes to court and refuses to pay anything, this time his innocence is denied again because the media claims he bribed the supreme court. So no matter what he does he will never be treated as a free man in his own country. Now imagine all of that while being in crippling debt to loan-sharks and having to raise 3 kids, whilst being under constant pressure to record and perform all of your songs flawlessly to some world leader that wants to exploit you, and a history of trauma stemming from childhood abuse with a abusive family. Not a single person in the world could have dealt with Michael Jackson's life for even as much as one year

Last edited:
The Lost Children is a song for the orphans, that much is true.

For people (non-fans) who take an issue with The Lost Children, and MJ, the songs for them are -

Leave Me Alone
Tabloid Junkie
Is it Scary
Threatened
you forgot "why you wanna trip on me" and "scream")

I was interested in the insertions from the 1959 series "The Twilight Zone. I watched that episode "Kick the Can" (Then I read in the book of the writer Michael worked with on "Peter Pan" that he really liked that episode).
Now I have another association. The lost children are the childlike qualities that we have lost as adults.
Don't know if you've already seen it but there is quite a lively discussion about that on this thread.

Don't know if you've already seen it but there is quite a lively discussion about that on this thread.

Thank you, very interesting thread for me.

Back