Unbreakable Is One Of Michelle Obama's Favorite Workout Plan

billyworld99

Proud Member
110621_michelle_obama_tutu_pushup_ap_605_.jpg

(Photo Credit: AP)

First lady Michelle Obama shared her workout playlist with Women’s Health magazine. Here's what FLOTUS listens to at the gym:

1. Stevie Wonder – "Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)"

2. Beyonce – "Move Your Body"

3. Janelle Monae – "Tightrope"

4. Sara Bareilles – "Love Song"

5. Michael Jackson – "Unbreakable"

6. Willow Smith – "Whip My Hair"

7. Beyonce – "I Was Here"

8. Chubb Rock – "Treat 'Em Right"

9. Ledisi – "Thank You"

10. Jennifer Lopez – "Get Right"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/05/michelle-obamas-workout-playlist-123414.html

I'm surprise she didn't choose the typical greastest hit b/c majority of the general public don't know the songs from Invincible that weren't released as singles besides the fans and those who bought the album. great choice

I'm very glad Michelle is aware of the Invincible album! Many of my friends, who claim to be Michael Jackson fans, haven't heard of any material from HIStory, Blood on the Dance Floor, Invincible, The Ultimate Collection or Michael (albeit the controversial tracks). I know that there are many, many fans who haven't heard of those tracks, either. I'm glad Michelle picks what I think is one of Michael's best tracks :)

She must be a real fan, I listen to it too when I jog, the up beat songs are great to workout to. I remember someone on TV talking about when they went to the white house to meet Obama and Michelle and they were playing Michael, Janet and Stevie Wonder they said. I love it!

That's right 1st lady!

Btw, invincible is imo MJ's best album to work out with because of those beats, I use it a lot.

Of course this music is good for sports, walking, to do cleaning, and to look at the sea

Interesting. What is MJ's music not good for?

Back