UNBREAKABLE: Michael Jackson Defines Greatness

ChampionsNeverQuit

Proud Member
thank u , MJ also said it is one of his favourite songs in the album and it is one of my favourite songs too , because it is so Michael !

thank u , MJ also said it is one of his favourite songs in the album and it is one of my favourite songs too , because it is so Michael !

Thank you. Me too. 'Unbreakable' is one of my all-time favorite songs ever! Genius beat, power, sound and message. And I love how MJ wrote and composed it about himself but also for and about each of us.

He wanted to let us know that as long as you do your best, you are the best and no one can hurt you with their jealousy or ignorance.

I still remember it like it was yesterday - in November 2003 after Neverland was raided i had this 'fight mode' playlist and it included Scream, TDCAU, This time around, D.S., Money, 2bad, Ghosts, Is it scary, Privacy,Threatened and ......Unbreakable. I've always loved it, such a kick a$$ song, full of vitality, defiance and power - the kinds of which only Michael could have made.

I loooove the warrior in him, the man unafraid to stand his ground, never giving up in the face of adversity, the enemy's traps and human viciousness - because, unfortunately, those were the foes he had to face most of his life. I also love the vulnerable, sensitive guy as well - it takes a lot of courage and strength to show emotion and cry on record and in front of crowds as he did for Will you be there. I also love that wicked sense of humor of his and i even love his confunked and confusing self as well. What am i sayin'? I love the whole friggin' package, with ribbons included and all :giggle:

Here's a nicely done video. Such a shame he didn't get to shoot a video for it like he wanted. I bet it would've been awesome.

Enjoy it!!!! :cheeky:

i didnt read the article but i know what it meant to michael :yes:

i even bet the girl on the phone is not focused with what she is saying! lol she's drifted by his magic!

yeah i thought that!!! Like how can she just be sitting there, i bet she would have got up and slapped the other girl outta the way given the chance lol

xxx

Lyrically not too interesting, too aggressive and arrogant. I prefer a more positive message.

I remembered this melody since I heard it for the first time at 5 years old. Basically almost 20 years ago. So yeah, I think it's a memorable song

I never understood the love for this song, definitely not the plan for it to be lead single. Maybe if it was 90 seconds shorter. And the track list of Invincible was different.

I never understood the love for this song, definitely not the plan for it to be lead single. Maybe if it was 90 seconds shorter. And the track list of Invincible was different.
It's a great dance song, great for speakers. MJ himself loved it so how are you gonna question that?

We've Had Enough. :)
1aca16a759d7494898437fba72fab38b.jpg

Back