[Update - MJ WINS !] POP ICON"S best male icon!

Re: POP ICON: Vote the best male icon!

New thing?
(The system allows you to give just 1 vote!)
Thank you, we have already counted your vote. :(

Michael Jackson 43.27% (4,670 votes)
Freddie Mercury 25.01% (2,699 votes)

I think what they mean is you can only vote for one artist.
When you refresh the page you can vote again. Yeaaaay, Michael is leading! I clicked about 237 times. Lol, I know, I was on a roll 2 days ago :D I just couldn't believe we had to start all over again and how quickly Elvis was catching up.

Michael Jackson 41.16% (7,526 votes)

Freddie Mercury 23.02% (4,210 votes)

Elvis Presley 17.46% (3,193 votes)

Well done, everyone. :dance_party:
Keep it up! http://popicons.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/vote-the-best-male-icon.html

NO they mean you are only allowed one vote. Period You can try to vote again but it doesn't count
If you vote again you will get the message that they have already counted your vote.
Now we may be able to delete our cookies to vote again. I will check

If you try to vote again you will receive this message​

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Ok I cleaned my cookies and was able to vote again
got the following message

Thank you for voting!

Thanks for clearing that up, qbee.
Good thing there are proxy servers out there ;)

They closed the polls, results in a few hours.

We are into the Finals now Between Michael and Freddie

VOTE HERE http://popicons.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/vote-the-best-male-icon-final.html

29999.jpg

Re: POP ICON: Vote the best male icon! [Update FINALS]

Now Freddie is winning, I love him as well but Mchael was my first love. Too bad I can vote once...

You can vote more than once, just clean your history and cookies after voting! And repeat as many times as you can :) We cant let Mike lose this!!!

Everybody who was voting for Elvis before seems to be voting for Freddie now :unsure:

I can tell you how to vote more than once using Chrome Browser
They have a incognito browser. but you have to close it out each time

1. Open new chrome browser - Click setting lines on top right - Select incognito
2. copy and paste - popicons.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/vote-the-best-male-icon-final.html
3. Vote
4. Close Browser

Repeat

Voted!!

Voted:clapping:

Freddie Mercury 57.22% (9,717 votes)

Michael Jackson 42.78% (7,265 votes)

just voted too bad Freddie is winning for the moment :/

The problem with this poll, is that most of the fans voting have no clue about one of them. The MJ fans mostly have no clue about Freddie, while the Freddie fans have mostly no clue about MJ.

It's stupid...

Also, polls like this can be bot generated easily if you have some skills. You set up so it votes every x second

Last edited:

Voted!!!! Michael is in the lead, just!!!

@Pentum

I don't know why you think MJ fans don't know Freddie or vica versa. It's not like any of them is this obscure artist. I'm an MJ fan first but I have many Queen CDs and concert DVD. I enjoy both. But I honestly think MJ is a bigger icon. Freddie was never THAT successful in the US. And Freddie's main success was with Queen, in solo he wasn't successful at all.

Ugh, everybody do yourselves a favour and don't read the comments on that page. Seriously, it's just a cesspool of bullshit no matter which artist you prefer.

Last edited:

Ugh, everybody do yourselves a favour and don't read the comments on that page. Seriously, it's just a cesspool of bullshit no matter which artist you prefer.

Exactly. I read those accidentally (I have this problem where I keep scrolling and read what people are saying despite the fact I tell myself to leave stuff alone.) and those people made me feel like I was more mature than all of them. SMH, I don't know why either side has to bash two great artists...ugh. It's just foolishness that they should be ashamed of taking part in. :wtf:

I'm just happy that the overrated Elvis Presley didn't make it to the finals.

Overrated to whom? Maybe you and I, but to people of his time, he was THEE Michael Jackson of that era. Which believe it or not, people will feel the same way about Michael, regrettably, when we're old and decrepit and such.

Anyways, I voted, Michael's is still in lead but a couple thousand votes.

Overrated to whom? Maybe you and I, but to people of his time, he was THEE Michael Jackson of that era. Which believe it or not, people will feel the same way about Michael, regrettably, when we're old and decrepit and such.

Anyways, I voted, Michael's is still in lead but a couple thousand votes.

To me he's overrated because people call him this musical genius and yet he never wrote and composed any of his own songs. I'll give credit where it's due and I do think that Elvis was a great singer and performer, but that's where it ends with me. Calling him a genius is going too far I think because to me a genius should write and compose their own songs.

The people who wrote the songs for Elvis were the real geniuses

Voted again. We have to September to gather more votes.

Michael all the way.

Back