Urgent: Balance needed

I'm posting this seperately...

I have something I want to put to you all which might really exite things up here a little, I have been doing some research on getting us a brand new state of the art forum on a completely new platform, don't worry all the content and all the membership will be migrated to it and it will still be on this address of course, but it will be something awesome and new and hopefully inject some excitement and interest into the place.

However, there is a licence cost of $160 and the same again (+ a bit more) for a developer to migrate everything, so I was thinking of maybe doing a crowd funder as a seperate thing, once the fee has been collected I will then get to work on making it happen, tbh guys it will be worth it, MJJC's forum is so out of date you will be loving a new one. Anyways lemme know thoughts on that as it may drive interest and excitement back into the site with a brand new platform to enjoy.

Fabulous idea!!! Very exciting! I think a crowdfund option (for only such a small amount) is definitely worthwhile, to get a bright, shiny new forum for us!! :)

I'm posting this seperately...

I have something I want to put to you all which might really exite things up here a little, I have been doing some research on getting us a brand new state of the art forum on a completely new platform, don't worry all the content and all the membership will be migrated to it and it will still be on this address of course, but it will be something awesome and new and hopefully inject some excitement and interest into the place.

However, there is a licence cost of $160 and the same again (+ a bit more) for a developer to migrate everything, so I was thinking of maybe doing a crowd funder as a seperate thing, once the fee has been collected I will then get to work on making it happen, tbh guys it will be worth it, MJJC's forum is so out of date you will be loving a new one. Anyways lemme know thoughts on that as it may drive interest and excitement back into the site with a brand new platform to enjoy.

Great idea.

I will make a contribution for sure.

I actually left this forum because of the Nature criminal infestation. I think it would be fine to make it a subscription model - esp if that's one of the few ways that will remove monthly headaches to the owners.

i deleted my comment because i wasn't sure if you wanted me to comment. if so i will. but i'm gonna respond by video with this comment and others comments here. give me about an end of the week or beginning of next week i'm slow with things. it probably will be though PM

God Bless.

Don't bother wasting your time!

I went to donate thinking it would take me to the Patreon, but instead took me to Paypal. I closed it out but now I have a PM thanking me for my donation, even though I didn't donate (yet)... is there something I need to do? I didn't log into Paypal so I don't think it actually did anything.

I went to donate thinking it would take me to the Patreon, but instead took me to Paypal. I closed it out but now I have a PM thanking me for my donation, even though I didn't donate (yet)... is there something I need to do? I didn't log into Paypal so I don't think it actually did anything.

Nothing to worry about, just delete the PM's the system auto generates them as soon as you start the process, to be an MJJC Patron simply go here https://www.patreon.com/mjjcommunity and pledge what you can each month.

Back