usher ft. T-pain (and Michael?) - Stop playin

raisa

Proud Member
about 20037.5km away from the other site of the wo

They say Michael should be somehow involved in this song... But where is he?!
So, does someone have some real info about this song? It's a leak, right? How long has it been around?And why do they say 'usher, Michael Jackson, T-pain in the beginning?
I think they either said Michael Jackson in the beginning because:
- it sounds like they use the 'Rock with you' -drums in the song
-or because the song isn't finished yet and Michael's part still have to be included, there are a lot of parts with no lyrics... (sorta like hold my hand which didn't have Michael's lyrics either when it first leaked)
-or maybe Michael just produced this...

I don't want to start too much excitement (because it might be noting at all), that's why I didn't put it in the general discussion. I just want to have some answers :).

^^ Yeah I don't remember it either but they did use the drums from Rock with you.

i think this is a demo and Michaels part will be added or was spose to be added (chances are itll be added) cuz it does say Usher Michael Jackson T-Pain..and the guy singing in the beginning isnt Usher and Usher comes in after the dude so maybee the dude is demoing MJs verse..and maybe the blank parts with no lyrics are spaces MJ verse too and adlibs...i really think this will be an MJ track...all signs are pointing to it...and if i do recall there were rumors of a T-Pain and MJ collabo and a Usher & Michael collabo so maybe it was all 3 collaborating...idk we'll see..sounds like an 'Off the Wall" style track as will.iam. exlained MJs new project would "capture the magic that Off The Wall did"

And LOL...at hearing MJ singing "Shaaaawwwtttttyy" (1:18) lol

Back