Using AI to finish the songs vocaly incomplete?

lubyss

Proud Member
Hey there,
I just found this and learned about the DIFF-SVC program (I would love to find an understandable tutorial to make my own magic...) But, I see this as a way to complete songs, that are vocaly incomplete, like missing lyrics, or verses.
What do you think?

Hey there,
I just found this and learned about the DIFF-SVC program (I would love to find an understandable tutorial to make my own magic...) But, I see this as a way to complete songs, that are vocaly incomplete, like missing lyrics, or verses.
What do you think?
Hmm, in theory the HT demo could be completed with MJs selfwritten bridge lyrics. Right?

I'm not a technophobe but I really don't like how AI use is praised when it comes to creating music and other art forms. Copying style that's been handcrafted for years of practice... I know that technology enriches music creation but I wouldn't like to hear any missing MJ vocals added by AI or any other artist.

Oh no no no, horrible idea. Once we go down this path there's no way back...

No one can replicate the emotions and the small twists MJ made with his voice.

Noone should or could ever make that with AI. Then just make another singer sing it. not AI thank you very much...

Hey there,
What do you think?
If the AI sounds this good, then I say, maybe. But it should just be for songs he was gonna finish. No need for duets.

Well this wasn´t made with the DIFF... Actually Diffs AI is learning and practicing. The more of acapella snippets you give to the model, the more accurate the AI´s gonna sound... Just like the MC singing Janet´s song.

Either the Estate will go all in on this and definitely do it or they'll never touch it and it's just us wasting time talking about it.

I say no to AI. They already hired imposters and made claims it was the real Michael. If there is a song in the vault that's not close to finish, don't bother, or just release it as is on an Anthology package like The Beatles did in the 90s.

Same goes for a duets album. Not interested unless it's something like Love Never Felt So Good with Justin Timberlake, or this version of fall again someone did on YouTube years ago where it's done right.

Now if they want to do something like We Are The World again and use a song of Michael's, with some of his vocals, along with other artists coming in to lay down their vocals (maybe finish People Of The World), I'm ok with that too...so long as it makes sense and whomever sings their lyrics, doesn't do a cringeworthy performance (talking to you Bieber & Miley Cyrus)

Just because he knew them both, doesn't mean a thing. Both their performances on the We Are The World remake was horrible, as was all the rap BS added in too.

I'm not a technophobe but I really don't like how AI use is praised when it comes to creating music and other art forms. Copying style that's been handcrafted for years of practice... I know that technology enriches music creation but I wouldn't like to hear any missing MJ vocals added by AI or any other artist.
Yes I agree. This takes away so much from HUMANS who have to work hard and practice. It's so wrong. People's voices shouldn't be messed with like this. I'd never support an AI of unfinished anything Michael because it isn't him. Michael had so much soul and passion in his voice and he gave EVERYTHING to his music. Michael would never allow this of his own voice

I'd honestly rather hear a half-baked idea. A computer could never replace the true heart and soul of the artist.

Back