(Video)Kids React to Michael Jackson

jackson fan

Proud Member
So I recently I stumbled to this video of kids reacting to MJ. It's a pretty cool and interesting video! It makes me soo happy to see that kids from this generation still listen and enjoy to listen MJ's music and watch his short films.That just shows how much an impact he had on the music industry! And as a little bonus, in the end of the video the kids attempent to do a moonwalk, but I'll let you be the judges :D

It gives me a good feeling that the new generation knows and remembers him! His music will live forever. My heart broke when some kids said I wish he lived longer, even though they weren't even born, or were grown up, when Michael was still here. I can't blame them for saying things about his skin color and nose. They don't anything about him yet, but that will come eventually :)

I was waiting for this video for years !!! I don't understand why they didn't talk about the vitiligo when they were asking about his skin color

Aww, Michael would be so happy!! It really just goes to show how well his music lives on and how it will live on for many more generations to come :D

They did another video for the video game Moonwalker, I believe.

I was waiting for this video for years !!! I don't understand why they didn't talk about the vitiligo when they were asking about his skin color

I wish they mentioned that at some point too, especially when the kids were shocked at how much he changed (and I get their surprise so nothing against that). With these kinds of videos though, a lot of stuff gets cut out so there is the chance they still mentioned it to the kids, especially during the controversy section, just it didn't make the final cut.

That was adorbes really, but they need some to learn more about why he changed, like they need to learn that he had vitiligo and why had very few nose surgeries.

The funny bit for me was the boy who said pop isn't real music, then few moments later - I love MJ:giggle:

I love the girl who says "they need to make music like this now" :D

The funny bit for me was the boy who said pop isn't real music, then few moments later - I love MJ:giggle:

The "This brings back so many memories" part killed me ! He said that like he's from the 18th Century

It would have made a big difference for the kids to understand why his skin color was different if that guy who interviewed them had explained them Michael had vitiligo. Overall it was a great video, it brought me back when I was a little fan girl myself and how excited I got every time I saw him on TV. When the allegations hit I was 7 years old but I wasn't even aware of it, all I knew and cared about was how happy I was for watching the I'll Be There and Who Is It Pepsi commercials every day and wanting to go to one of his concerts so bad.

That was lovely. I did feel a twinge about the comments about his looks, but the overall feeling is joy!

And it was great to find this today because I came to the site to talk about what happened to me today.

I teach Theatre Arts and we were watching The Lion King Behind The Scenes and when the song "He Lives In You" came on I shared with my students that I was listening to that song when I got the news that Michael had died.

Unexpectedly, we got into a discussion about that 'moment'. The whole class of 17 - 20 years old talked about how it felt as though the entire world had stopped. One foreign student said that in his country everyone was indoors watching the news, shops had closed early and the whole country was quiet.

They talked about his death would have impacted on so many people because they loved him (they are always talking about us fans screaming and fainting. LOL).

That blew me away.

And after watching this vid, my heart is full.

The legacy lives on.

That girl in the pink was my favorite lol :D I wish the guys told them about why Michael's skin was paler. And why did they think it was a good idea bring up the scandals? Luckily they didn't go in depth about that.

And why did they think it was a good idea bring up the scandals? Luckily they didn't go in depth about that.

Because he's easily one of the most controversial pop stars in history. I think they were trying to see if kids today were aware of the controversies that surrounded him 10-30 years ago, and it's good that almost all haven't :)

Cool video. Was kinda surprised they played Captain EO and not any live clips tho

To be honest, I would like to know why they didn't talk about vitiligo when asking about if they knew any of his ''controversies''.

And what an amizing story TheChosenOne! I love when there's ''mid-debates'' during the class. :D

Interesting. I love how everyone knows Never Gonna Give You Up simply from Rickrolling :lol:

I reckon it's one of the most recognisable 80s songs for my generation by this point haha.

Is it so difficult to make a video without bringing up all the time his “controversy around him”, controversy that emanated mainly from media/tabloids?

HIStoric;4173235 said:
They did another video for the video game Moonwalker, I believe.

You are referring to that one:

[video=youtube;MRyRLo9ywJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRyRLo9ywJs[/video]

Kids react to Michael Jackson—and it's actually pretty sweet

Audra Schroeder
<time datetime="2016-11-04T18:26:49" data-format="datetime" itemprop="datePublished" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">Nov 4 at 1:26PM</time> | Last updated <time class="dd-datetime-modified" datetime="2016-11-04T18:27:00.876685" data-format="datetime" itemprop="dateModified" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">Nov 4 at 1:27PM

</time>
The Fine Bros's

Kids React series often focuses on technology and pop-culture references that kids don't understand, therefore making adults feel old.
[video=youtube;maVR5RNIs_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maVR5RNIs_o[/video]

Kids always have a great response to MJ. This is why he will never become just a nostalgia act for old people.

Kids always have a great response to MJ. This is why he will never become just a nostalgia act for old people.
Yep!
I can honestly say that no other artist has longevity as good as Michael's, nor is any other fanbase as diverse as Michael's when it comes to race and age. :yes:
Michael's music and videos have aged extremely well. :yes:

Maybe they didn't bring up vitiligo because non of the kids cared about it. Honestly if you met mj around 88,93 just to be his friend...I'll bet any amount of money that you wouldn't ask him about his skin. You would be fascinated by the man himself

this comment made me laugh "he's jumping over the turnstiles, I don't think that's allowed" :rofl:

So I recently I stumbled to this video of kids reacting to MJ. It's a pretty cool and interesting video! It makes me soo happy to see that kids from this generation still listen and enjoy to listen MJ's music and watch his short films.That just shows how much an impact he had on the music industry! And as a little bonus, in the end of the video the kids attempent to do a moonwalk, but I'll let you be the judges :D

This is a beautiful video i love it watching the kids react to Michael music was awesome made my heart feel glad Michael will never be forgot his legacy will live on forever.(y) :punk:

I also love watching the kids do the Moonwalk at the end they were so cute doing it.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm SO late.
I've got to check this vid out. :yes:

If you were late three days after they posted the vid PDP, what does that make me since I only saw it last night, like a month and a half later? :lol:

It was absolutely precious to see it. Their reactions are beyond priceless. They made me laugh so much and even more. Although I'm not a huge fan of Billie Jean or Beat it myself, just seeing them enjoying the songs so much made feel so proud of Michael. They were all incredibly sweet and energetic. Bless their young hearts. May they always remains like this and not just in their praises for Michael. I was especially impressed with the young fellow who was pointing out the messages in the music, how Mike had always had songs with a message. How very observant and cool of him, right?

Seeing them reminded me of a little scene I witnessed at a subway station a few weeks ago where a young child of about 3 or 4 was asking his mother where would the poor people go with all that wind and cold outside. Instances like these renew my faith in human kind. God bless them and keep them all safe, happy and full of love for others and in awe about the wonders of the world, including music.

Back