VIDEO: Marsha Ambrosius (of Floetry) Tribute to MJ

Very touching and wonderful song....I can hear how that is co-written with Michael, very recognizable!
Think she's got such an interesting and soulful voice. Would have loved to hear him singing that though.

Found an interview with her about MJ, been taken after his passing:

Would have loved to hear him sing this. He would have done a wonderful job with it.... :(

Ok, I have actually not seen the full length clip. I just saw a little bit of this on Twitter a few days ago. The full clip is AMAZING 🤩 His humility is one of the most wonderful things about him. It also puts it in perspective when she says that the other artists she had worked with would never have asked. Also the comment about how he is always still learning. A true master. Buuuuuuuuut...

I cannot keep still with these descriptions of him being "commanding," "demanding" (🥵), ragged-voiced, and smelling incredible.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED INTERVIEWS WITH MORE FEMALE COLLABORATORS!

I want all of the details. Every last detail about how his powerful, sexy presence lol.

I cannot keep still with these descriptions of him being "commanding," "demanding" (🥵), ragged-voiced, and smelling incredible.
Ah! Hadn't thought of it from that aspect. As I said, have been listening to We've Had Enough today after a long gap of - oh god, 7, 8, months? - and I'm in pieces so my brain is all over the place. Had not considered the 'staywild' aspect of her vocabulary, lol.

I apologise!

THIS IS WHY WE NEED INTERVIEWS WITH MORE FEMALE COLLABORATORS!

I want all of the details. Every last detail about how his powerful, sexy presence lol.
She definitely described him in a way that was quite different than the usual stuff we get. Any and all anecdotes are welcome, of course. But she brought him to life in a way not many people do. Yes, they mention his aura, whatever. But she somehow managed something different, something much more visceral and real.

Ok, I have actually not seen the full length clip. I just saw a little bit of this on Twitter a few days ago. The full clip is AMAZING 🤩 His humility is one of the most wonderful things about him. It also puts it in perspective when she says that the other artists she had worked with would never have asked. Also the comment about how he is always still learning. A true master.
Yeah, it's one of my faves. I go back to it often. It's so short but she somehow says SO much.

Ah! Hadn't thought of it from that aspect.
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?!!?

As I said, have been listening to We've Had Enough today after a long gap of - oh god, 7, 8, months? - and I'm in pieces so my brain is all over the place.
I'm sorry 😞 I definitely understand.

Had not considered the 'staywild' aspect of her vocabulary, lol.
This is madness, but it is my fault. My intermittent presence on here has caused you to lose sight of these most important things. I would think your usual, regular access to my lunacy makes it difficult not to notice these things lol.

She definitely described him in a way that was quite different than the usual stuff we get.
Like an incredibly sexy man??? yes!

Any and all anecdotes are welcome, of course.
Of course. I love stories about Michael :)

But she brought him to life in a way not many people do. Yes, they mention his aura, whatever.
Yeah, I love the aura stuff, but I need follow up questions. I really am angry I don't get to run these interviews lol.

But she somehow managed something different, something much more visceral and real.
SOMETHING INCREDIBLY SEXY 😂

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?!!?
It's We've Had Enough. I've had such a long break from it so it's hitting even harder than usual. Earlier today, to try to distract myself, I answered a comment from AnaApplehead. Er, except it was actually a comment from Hiker! And my comment had NOTHING to do with what Hiker had written.

Brain in pieces, I'm telling you. WHE always destroys me but today it went through my brain / heart / soul like a freakin' tornado.

And then you flagged up All In Your Name. And then @MacMandy90 posted Fall Again.

Nowhere to hide!

Yeah, I love the aura stuff, but I need follow up questions. I really am angry I don't get to run these interviews lol.
I think all of us as a team need to be in charge of all of this. The lack of follow up questions does my head in!

Back