Video:Who gave MIKE this pain ? his death wasn't an accident..

that was so sad, it hurts to see how much michael went through in life
thx for posting

Mike explained it on that 60 minutes interview, that it doing the time that they arrested him doing the second allegations. The police treated him so cruel at that time. :cry:

I hate seeing him like that and It tears me up. :cry:

Michael may have been in pain then; but I doubt Seriously that he was in ANY pain in the Month leading up to his 02 Concerts that Was NEVER going to be; Michael just 2 weeks before his MURDER was shown walking with his 3 children WITHOUT MASK on National Television. Michael was very very HAPPY; if anything we should be thinking about "How Michael felt and Looked when they KIDNAPPED him that morning when he returned home or he may have been MURDERED somewhere else and bought to that home, its being reported his body was MOVED that doesnt necessarily mean in the house he may have been bought in the house already DEAD, Randy Phillips admits walking him to his vehicle after rehersal he may have been driven to somewhere else where he was murdered MAYBE even a DOCTOR's OFFICE, so if anyone wants to talk about MICHAEL JACKSON'S PAIN just think about the PAIN of seeing these people take you against your WILL, knowing you are about to be MURDERED" and they telling you they are going to LIE and say you killed yourself and LAUGHING and Making FUN of you, all your ENEMIES are standing around watching YOU DIE take YOUR LAST BREATH, telling you how they are going to SELL your MUSIC, ROB your CHILDREN, Produce a FAKE WILL and take your ESTATE, MAKE your MOTHER FIGHT FOR YOU in COURT, BRING UP 20 year OLD STUFF that you are a DRUG ADDICT that your DADDY BEAT YOU all the WHILE VIDEOTAPING Michael Jackson as he dies so they can use it in a real movie and have people thinking thats your DOUBLE when its actually MICHAEL JACKSON they will be WATCHING DYING; now this is PAIN for us ALL to remember and talk about because Michael Jackson was very HAPPY until they MURDERED him.

i teared up..:cry:
this is what makes it so sad.
to think of the pain he had to suffer, its so unfair.......

your all walcome :yes:

:yes: the frist i saw that video my heart stop got me in pain from that video :yes:

Michael may have been in pain then; but I doubt Seriously that he was in ANY pain in the Month leading up to his 02 Concerts that Was NEVER going to be; Michael just 2 weeks before his MURDER was shown walking with his 3 children WITHOUT MASK on National Television. Michael was very very HAPPY; if anything we should be thinking about "How Michael felt and Looked when they KIDNAPPED him that morning when he returned home or he may have been MURDERED somewhere else and bought to that home, its being reported his body was MOVED that doesnt necessarily mean in the house he may have been bought in the house already DEAD, Randy Phillips admits walking him to his vehicle after rehersal he may have been driven to somewhere else where he was murdered MAYBE even a DOCTOR's OFFICE, so if anyone wants to talk about MICHAEL JACKSON'S PAIN just think about the PAIN of seeing these people take you against your WILL, knowing you are about to be MURDERED" and they telling you they are going to LIE and say you killed yourself and LAUGHING and Making FUN of you, all your ENEMIES are standing around watching YOU DIE take YOUR LAST BREATH, telling you how they are going to SELL your MUSIC, ROB your CHILDREN, Produce a FAKE WILL and take your ESTATE, MAKE your MOTHER FIGHT FOR YOU in COURT, BRING UP 20 year OLD STUFF that you are a DRUG ADDICT that your DADDY BEAT YOU all the WHILE VIDEOTAPING Michael Jackson as he dies so they can use it in a real movie and have people thinking thats your DOUBLE when its actually MICHAEL JACKSON they will be WATCHING DYING; now this is PAIN for us ALL to remember and talk about because Michael Jackson was very HAPPY until they MURDERED him.

Well said!!!

Poor Michael!! They murdered him. God willing, they will pay one day

Last edited:

Yes I think he was murdered too sadly.

where did all this info come from?

Thank You for this comment.

hom·i·cide - The killing of one person by another.
(Murder by any other name)

That video is gruesome, poor Michael it is eery how michael sang about police brutality in they don't care about us and then became a victim of it.

I think there is way more to what happened in MJ death than is being reported, and what we are being told I think he was happier than he had been in the past he sold 10 tickets in 4 minutes and then sold 40 more in 4 hours, he broke the record on how fast tickets can sell he is reported as saying he was surprised as he had thought the public hated him, I wonder who told him that, perhaps that is why he didn't do it earlier. He knew at this point his comeback would be a success, despite efforts to destroy him,he had survived it. He must have been happy, that is what makes the drug addict stories so ludicrous.

yea and we have to rely on those pigs to bring justice to those who murdered him

all the WHILE VIDEOTAPING Michael Jackson as he dies so they can use it in a real movie and have people thinking thats your DOUBLE when its actually MICHAEL JACKSON they will be WATCHING DYING;

excuse me, but what are you talking about? This is far BEYOND upsetting.
I do believe he was murdered, and have strong doubts about "justice" carried out:( but what you're saying sounds ..you know, its like going a bit too far.

I don't believe in god or hell or heaven, but I wish the worst sort of pain and suffering on those who made him suffer like that.

WOW! so, what was it like while you stood there in the room?........I mean, come on....why do the majority of your posts have these DRAMATIC SUPPOSITIONS regarding the facts of the case, and things that happened. YOU SEEM to want to inflame people for some reason, as if we are not all fragile enough...... WHY are toying with people's emotions in this way.....? So, now we should talk about the fact that there were insults being hurled and there was videotaping going on that morning?

..........you have no facts to base this on, and it is WAY beyond "investigative speculation" ...please stop doing that.

Thank You for this comment.

hom·i·cide - The killing of one person by another.
(Murder by any other name)

We must continue to move forward. Their Mission now is to try and erase any thought of Michael or any remembrance of the Great Good he did not as an Entertainer but Humanitarian. Its a battle they have truly Lost in every way no matter how many Moles they send out to spew doubt and hatefulness; as long as we "know them by the fruit they bear" we will not be mislead and they shall continue to be exposed. Michael stands with God now watching ALL of this.

It made my heart break at the end when he said "This is it. See you in July." :(

Your heart one day soon will be renewed; all those female and male DOGS who had a hand in Michael's death no matter how innocent and sweet they look and sound are now rotting from the inside out they gave up their mortal lives when they murdered Michael Jackson.

can i see the video without actually having to sign up on facebook ?

i'm not sure what you are trying to do here, but i agree with the other poster that you seem to be inflaming the situation. Please stop going overboard and sensationalising everything, i'm starting to wonder if you are for real or just here to create chaos amongst a group of people already hurting. You have a very active imagination and it makes me sad that these are the types of scenarios that are actually in your thought process. You say "now this is a pain for us all to remember", no we don't have to remember it because it didn't happen. Please i want to read everyones opinions, but sometimes you go over the top and i worry for your state of mind.

Well said!!!

Poor Michael!! They murdered him. God willing, they will pay one day

Yes they did Murder Michael and its Official now HOMICIDE. Oh its GOD's Will they will Pay and Everyone will get to SEE what happens to Murderers when they think they have gotten away with Murder in this Life when they stand before God. There is nothing greater than taking someone else's LIFE, there is nothing WORST everything else a Murderer does after that regardless what it is they have to answer directly to God there is no FORGIVENESS for a MURDERER in this LIFE, Murder is a Capital Offense and deserves the Death Penalty that is what the Death Penalty is for, a Murderer is to be sent to God for their Real Sentencing thats why we have the Death Penalty in the United States and just like with Man's Law anyone that conspires to help a Murderer is Guilty of the same with God as well. So its not even a question will they Pay they and all who partake of their Crime will pay. Im just happy that Michael Jackson is no longer in ANY pain anymore.

i'm not sure what you are trying to do here, but i agree with the other poster that you seem to be inflaming the situation. Please stop going overboard and sensationalising everything, i'm starting to wonder if you are for real or just here to create chaos amongst a group of people already hurting. You have a very active imagination and it makes me sad that these are the types of scenarios that are actually in your thought process. You say "now this is a pain for us all to remember", no we don't have to remember it because it didn't happen. Please i want to read everyones opinions, but sometimes you go over the top and i worry for your state of mind.

Exactly, alot of that is just crazy talk and based on nothing. I agree that the person wants to come off as dramatic, and it's working but also showing, come on now.

Back