Vids/Photos of Mike's children.

Nancy Malniks fb group is now a 'secret group' where she has to invite you. The pictures are no longer on there...bit late now i think

the media is tearing them apart already, taking pictures of everything they do(even in their backyard!), saying this saying that treating them like public property, saying that Michael is not their father - this was Michael's worst nightmare :bugeyed

I'm worried about the kids...I always said that whenever they were hurting Michael they were hurting the children too but they never cared about that. They already suffered the biggest blow by losing Michael...this whole thing is a nightmare with everything that's going on now it's just so sad

I think the Malniks intent was to humanize Michael and the children. They were bothered by some of the stories about the children being "sheltered" and not having a normal life and not spending time with or being around other children. They were also upset about the media questioning his paternity and his parenting skills. As friends it bothered them to see their dear friend being so mistreated in death. So releasing the pictures was their way of showing how happy the family was and how attentive a father Michael was. Just to show what Sharpton said was true, there was nothing strange about their Daddy. It was strange what he had to deal with.

Back