Vote for Michael.

How the HELL is Smooth Criminal not on there?! Voted for Thriller though, definitely deserves #1! :)

I don't think Thriller is MJ's best short film. I think Smooth Criminal, Leave Me Alone, Beat It are better, but since Thriller has the most chance to win I voted for it for tactical reasons. :p

Voted Michael - and many times:clapping:

Dam, I love YRMW and I understand why Thriller is there but why isn't Smooth Criminal there? Like, lol okay. Anyways, I voted Thriller many times. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised Beat It wasn't there but of course voted for Thriller. Michael is winning by a landslide. Madonna doing well too.
Funny to read the poll results and see who is still relevant and who's not. (Although I hate that word).
I'm sure it's not just old fans voting.

Voted strategically for Thriller as well. Have to admit I'd like to see some of his other short films get the same attention.

Voted for Thriller. It's still far superior to any videos around nowadays.

Voted for When Doves Cry by Prince, epic song and video. Thriller has enough votes, it will easily win (I like Billie Jean and Beat It better)

Personally, I think Leave Me Alone is his best... but Thriller is probably the most famous music video ever, so it probably deserves it more.

Voted but I don't understand how YRMW is there and Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean or Beat It isn't.

Voted but I don't understand how YRMW is there and Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean or Beat It isn't.

It looks to be a case of having one video per decade. As MJ in this list has one in the 80's, one in the 90's and one in the 00's.

What about Bad or Smooth Criminal tho. Oh well, I voted for Thriller.
Seems like he's about to win of course!

Back