Vote lnfsg : Song of summer 2014

What about making a voting team ?, if every member votes about 100 times daily it will be 100% for LNFSG.

Yesterday, I tweeted this to 5 Justin Timberlake fan site accounts - @ltsJTimberlake, @jtimberlaketeam,@JTfansite,
@jtimberlakenews, & @jtimberlake:

"Pls VOTE for MJ/JT "Love Never Felt So Good" as "Song of Summer".
http://t.co/9UxKzMujd0

Also tweeted a similar one to all MJ fan sites I could find. I've voted 200x probably today. Here's the latest tally:

Ariana Grande - 7.910 - 51%
Michael Jackson - 6,255 - 41%

KEEP VOTING! We're catching up!:clapping:

Yesterday, I tweeted this to 5 Justin Timberlake fan site accounts - @ltsJTimberlake, @jtimberlaketeam,@JTfansite,
@jtimberlakenews, & @jtimberlake:

"Pls VOTE for MJ/JT "Love Never Felt So Good" as "Song of Summer".
http://t.co/9UxKzMujd0

Also tweeted a similar one to all MJ fan sites I could find. I've voted 200x probably today. Here's the latest tally:

Ariana Grande - 7.910 - 51%
Michael Jackson - 6,255 - 41%

KEEP VOTING! We're catching up!:clapping:

Hey lil'bit those tweets you did seem to be working! :clapping: Right now we are UP 48-46 !!! Let's keep it going. KEEP VOTING!!

BTW, can you send tweets out for the song request? I'm not tech savvy but you certainly are- that would be great if you did that.

I didn't think we would be able to come back to combat Arianas fanbase....who I can't seem to find any of her forums online. How do they unite like this. lol

Ariane - 46%
Mike - 50%

Keep Voting Pals!

Last edited:
I vote at least 500 per day! Ariana has one dedicated voter who votes continuously all day - probably family. Well, we're in the MJ family too!:D

I'll try to vote 100 times later too.

Assiana: 45%
Mike: 51%
*_*

Last edited:
What's going on you guys? I don't see a "vote" option in that link you posted!!

Tricia? Lil Bit? Memefan? Somebody? Anybody?

Silouette, you have to delete your cookies (browsing history) then refresh and you will see the voting options. You have to keep doing it to keep voting numerous times. Hope this helps.

I vote at least 500 per day! Ariana has one dedicated voter who votes continuously all day - probably family. Well, we're in the MJ family too!:D

Lil'bit you are AMAZING!! No wonder every time I go and vote we are distancing ourselves from Ariana!

Could you help us with requesting. Could you tweet the request link to others? pretty pls. :bow:

Thanks Tricia for that, but I've yet to get a vote in at all.
I know about clearing the cookies and all but, um, nothin.
I'll try again tho...

15,600! When i started it was just 15,503!
I'm so proud of us, that we can reach 97 Votings in 20 minutes!
:clapping:

Voted 50 Times in a row myself (over my smartphone!!),
EDIT: We have 16,200 Votings!

"Voting You,.... that's what i want to do!" ;)

Last edited:
15,600! When i started it was just 15,503!
I'm so proud of us, that we can reach 97 Votings in 20 minutes!
:clapping:

EDIT:
Voted 50 Times in a row myself (over my smartphone!!), Now we have 16,043 Votings!

"Voting You,.... that's what i want to do!" ;)
^^
Ha ha that is clever - Now it is 16102!!

Thanks Tricia for that, but I've yet to get a vote in at all.
I know about clearing the cookies and all but, um, nothin.
I'll try again tho...

It's happened to me too. What I did is go to google and type in "Today show race for song of summer" and you will see the Fala laa or whaterver and once you get the site, clear your cookies and refresh. It worked for me, so hopefully it will work for you. :)

I´m a person who eat cookies...how to clean and clear cookies I have no idea..

MIST;4022169 said:
I´m a person who eat cookies...how to clean and clear cookies I have no idea..

If you have internet explorer - go to tools - and delete browsing history then refresh (F5). You should be able to vote multiple times if you follow those steps.

If you do not see the voting option.

Go to google and type in Today Show race for song of summer 2014 you will see FA la la and go the site, and follow the steps above. Hope that helps.

On Google Chrome/Firefox, Go to the Private Mode, and open 6-8 tabs, (paste the links one behind another), and then vote.

Last edited:
Lil'bit you are AMAZING!! No wonder every time I go and vote we are distancing ourselves from Ariana!

Could you help us with requesting. Could you tweet the request link to others? pretty pls. :bow:

I will tweet about the radio requests sometime today. :yes:

Hey Tricia! Yeah, I finally got it to show up. After I cleared my cookies, (lol@MIST :giggle:)
I had to shut it doooown and go back. After I did that, I was able to clear and vote....clear and vote...hahaha!
I still got some energy so I'll keep at it for a little while longer. Voted 17 times so far! Phew!! :heat:
That's some work for an old clunker of a PC like mine! :beee: Lol!

Hey Tricia! Yeah, I finally got it to show up. After I cleared my cookies, (lol@MIST :giggle:)
I had to shut it doooown and go back. After I did that, I was able to clear and vote....clear and vote...hahaha!
I still got some energy so I'll keep at it for a little while longer. Voted 17 times so far! Phew!! :heat:
That's some work for an old clunker of a PC like mine! :beee: Lol!

Great Silouette! I too have the same issues you do lol

But hey we need to finish her off NOW. We need to take advantage because it seems they have stopped voting :assassin: for now.:fencing

( ha ha I love these little smilie things)

I voted yesterday only 20-30 times. Today i'm going to vote 90-100 times again.

Back