Wade robson wrote a note on his blog titled '' to those who hate me''

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
Wade flopson wrote a note on his blog titled it '' to those wjho hate me'' and basically said he was telling truth you guys gotta check it out

I can't bring myself to Google his ass. Anyone willing to brave his blog and copy/paste what he wrote here?

I can't bring myself to Google his ass. Anyone willing to brave his blog and copy/paste what he wrote here?
Someone posted about it on twitter and i just wanted to see what his ass said

I don't hate you. Don't hate anyone , i just hate your ways ....way you think. .He was your friend.
My reply if i ever read the blog

k - i find that last part manipulative and condescending ..did not read link 2. 3 . etc

Twitter gave me a right bollocking because of you.
Don't like this :(

When our only interaction with that person was that of a fan, idolizing their creative talent from afar and believing with all of our heart that we know who they were based purely upon the image and persona that they and the massive marketing machine behind them designed and distributed to us for the sake of selling us music, merchandise and tickets. This is not a real relationship with someone whereby we have some capability of making an authoritative assessment as to who they truly were. Yet many of you who have and continue to send me angry, ugly, hateful, violent comments and threats are doing just that; making an assessment as to who Michael Jackson truly was, even though you did not know him and most likely never even met him. And then defending Michael, that someone whom you did not know, against another person whom you do not know, me.

Those who hate me, I do not need for you to believe, validate or support me. I am not trying to persuade you to take my side or ask you to stop believing and saying the things that you do. What Iʻm curious about, is what it is inside of you and many of us, that makes us take such violent actions and use such hateful words in order to defend what we "believe" to be true.

In my personal experience, sometimes when we are angry, we are actually angry with ourselves and when we hate, itʻs because, at least to some degree, we hate something about ourselves.

Those who hate me, I honestly wish you peace and fulfillment. I wish you physical, mental and emotional health. I wish you love. I send you love.

Wade Robson.
2/2/18

Last edited:
I don't hate you. Don't hate anyone , i just hate your ways ....way you think. .He was your friend.
My reply if i ever read the blog

k - i find that last part manipulative and condescending ..did not read link 2. 3 . etc

Twitter gave me a right bollocking because of you.
Don't like this :(

When our only interaction with that person was that of a fan, idolizing their creative talent from afar and believing with all of our heart that we know who they were based purely upon the image and persona that they and the massive marketing machine behind them designed and distributed to us for the sake of selling us music, merchandise and tickets. This is not a real relationship with someone whereby we have some capability of making an authoritative assessment as to who they truly were. Yet many of you who have and continue to send me angry, ugly, hateful, violent comments and threats are doing just that; making an assessment as to who Michael Jackson truly was, even though you did not know him and most likely never even met him. And then defending Michael, that someone whom you did not know, against another person whom you do not know, me.

Those who hate me, I do not need for you to believe, validate or support me. I am not trying to persuade you to take my side or ask you to stop believing and saying the things that you do. What Iʻm curious about, is what it is inside of you and many of us, that makes us take such violent actions and use such hateful words in order to defend what we "believe" to be true.

In my personal experience, sometimes when we are angry, we are actually angry with ourselves and when we hate, itʻs because, at least to some degree, we hate something about ourselves.

Those who hate me, I honestly wish you peace and fulfillment. I wish you physical, mental and emotional health. I wish you love. I send you love.

Wade Robson.
2/2/18
That shit is funny lol. Didn’t you yourself Wade defend this man in a court of law. Now you want everyone to believe you? Go f yourself Wade. I know this is old but still, what a joke this fool is.

That shit is funny lol. Didn’t you yourself Wade defend this man in a court of law. Now you want everyone to believe you? Go f yourself Wade. I know this is old but still, what a joke this fool is.
it's so painful how everything turned out. he scares me, Because seems so manipulative, Itcomes across that way to me , I didnt read link 2 , 3 , Couldn't .
....makes me feel guilty for having a wack childhood. :( i don't trust him. i get offended. So much pain.
Survivors of c/ abuse can see that he's lieing.

This hideous person stood in a court of law in front of a boy who made allegations against michael, and said nothing. If he was truly abused everything would have come flooding back, you couldn't possibly not crumble. He is a Liar. And should pay for his lies along with his sidekick

Your right I agree I won't give him anymore attention really not worth it

Robson is so f🤬ked up and he should be.

Hi all.

I left three comments on one of his blog posts. I think it's called 'Winning'. It was posted just before news broke out about how his case was going to trial. I basically and peacefully told him to come clean. He deleted them. So, I left another comment telling him the same. I'm under the name J.W.

Hi all.

I left three comments on one of his blog posts. I think it's called 'Winning'. It was posted just before news broke out about how his case was going to trial. I basically and peacefully told him to come clean. He deleted them. So, I left another comment telling him the same. I'm under the name J.W.
just dont bother hes too up himself

Hi all.

@TAW1979 hi
ah ...that's a narcissist right there. I'd say more proof the guy has no empathy
oh , im sorry you experienced that :(

This hideous person stood in a court of law in front of a boy who made allegations against michael, and said nothing. If he was truly abused everything would have come flooding back, you couldn't possibly not crumble. He is a Liar. And should pay for his lies along with his sidekick
Also , you can forget things too, Real victims tend to find it hard to remember or they will remember in bursts. It is hard getting it out or saying what you want to say or mean cos you don't truly understand why it's been done to you . So another question on the mind is why me , why do i need to tell you this ? whereby i feel wade says look at me. look at what i am telling you , Wade just has a really clear picture of his 'abuse' and 'trauma.' and that to me , makes it counterfeit.

So Joy Robson testified (?) under oath that her and wade were at Neverland only 4 times while Michael was present? Wher can I see or read that? Doesnt that destroy the whole case already? Please help me to find some receipts about this! Is that on Video? Or only Transcripts or Audio Interviews??

So Joy Robson testified (?) under oath that her and wade were at Neverland only 4 times while Michael was present? Wher can I see or read that? Doesnt that destroy the whole case already? Please help me to find some receipts about this! Is that on Video? Or only Transcripts or Audio Interviews??
Wade will just say mj molested him those 4 times

There defence won't want anything to do with neverland, they are focusing on when they travelled to various places, this is what they are pushing, that no one protected them. Even though parents never seemed very worried.

Back