Wade robson wrote a note on his blog titled '' to those who hate me''

I don't hate you. Don't hate anyone , i just hate your ways ....way you think. .He was your friend.
My reply if i ever read the blog

k - i find that last part manipulative and condescending ..did not read link 2. 3 . etc

Twitter gave me a right bollocking because of you.
Don't like this :(

When our only interaction with that person was that of a fan, idolizing their creative talent from afar and believing with all of our heart that we know who they were based purely upon the image and persona that they and the massive marketing machine behind them designed and distributed to us for the sake of selling us music, merchandise and tickets. This is not a real relationship with someone whereby we have some capability of making an authoritative assessment as to who they truly were. Yet many of you who have and continue to send me angry, ugly, hateful, violent comments and threats are doing just that; making an assessment as to who Michael Jackson truly was, even though you did not know him and most likely never even met him. And then defending Michael, that someone whom you did not know, against another person whom you do not know, me.

Those who hate me, I do not need for you to believe, validate or support me. I am not trying to persuade you to take my side or ask you to stop believing and saying the things that you do. What Iʻm curious about, is what it is inside of you and many of us, that makes us take such violent actions and use such hateful words in order to defend what we "believe" to be true.

In my personal experience, sometimes when we are angry, we are actually angry with ourselves and when we hate, itʻs because, at least to some degree, we hate something about ourselves.

Those who hate me, I honestly wish you peace and fulfillment. I wish you physical, mental and emotional health. I wish you love. I send you love.

Wade Robson.
2/2/18
🤣🤣🤣 lol. This stupid idiot reminds me some pervert from this site, who likes to write lies and pretend to be "victim". It wouldn't be surprise, if Robson sits on this forum and writes bullshit for some reason from account of this perv🤣

🤣🤣🤣 lol. This stupid idiot reminds me some pervert from this site, who likes to write lies and pretend to be "victim". It wouldn't be surprise, if Robson sits on this forum and writes bullshit for some reason from account of this perv🤣
Say what?

Just to be sure. You are not aiming that reply to me personally are you? @Richard76 :unsure:

Whatever for? Sorry I don't mean to derail this thread
That's ok

Richard keeps saying he's a pervert because he's sexually attractive to MJ and keeps making up all sorts about his 18+ fantasies.

Daryl is gay so I think Richard is a bit homophobic. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

That's ok

Richard keeps saying he's a pervert because he's sexually attractive to MJ and keeps making up all sorts about his 18+ fantasies.

Daryl is gay so I think Richard is a bit homophobic. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
Is Daryl an adult?

They are gay mj male fans and homophobic slurs should not be welcome in this forum

That's ok

i understand.

Back