Was Everything in Michaels room His?

Michael used the word *conspiracy* when talking to Ed Bradley of 60 minutes. According to LaToya , Michael told her that if he died it would be because of his catalog. She believes her brother. Please don't blame this on drugs. Don't brush something under the rug because you don't understand it. Michael wasn't the only person in the world who believed they could be killed for something or even for speaking. That why there are things such as witness protection program.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2016051&postcount=138
But he was going to lose this catalog in 2013 anyway. Even if you're killed, the contract won't be breached. The cash would still be flowing at Michaels account as the contract is.

So whomever organized his death, didn't do well. They can't really gain much from it anyway.

I love you Michael Jackson. Why you became a scapegoat I have no clue. But it has been easy to target you. Those who use their power to hurt others, the bullies, those who plot in the dark....they too will have to face God.

I agree the IV drip was for electrolytes and too prevent dehydration , this was used to give him stuff other than electrolytes

There is no need to hydrate or give electrolytes IV way when a person can drink (I'm a Medical Doctor). But there are drugs that have to be administrated only by that way, like some strong painkillers and hypnotics.

The point here is that I can't undersatnd why a diligent doctor could agree on giving IV drugs without taking precautions. That's inadmissible

How do ANY of you know what he DID and DIDN'T do?

"Michael didn't smoke!" Really? Where's the proof of that? Did you actually live with him?

We suposse that he never smoked because it's not the best practice to someone who needs his vocals cords in shape and needs to "have air" to dance.
Dancers and singers who smoke are attempting to their owns careers..

Back