Was it planned to the day?

i believe that murray killed michael aeg didnt have anything to do with it........ murray just was cold hearted and fell to trap of michael... michael wanted this and murray gave it to mj........ i wish michael wouldnt never took propofol ... but michael did and now hes dead this hurts me so bad sighs*

i believe that murray killed michael aeg didnt have anything to do with it........ murray just was cold hearted and fell to trap of michael... michael wanted this and murray gave it to mj........ i wish michael wouldnt never took propofol ... but michael did and now hes dead this hurts me so bad sighs*
You don't really know if Michael Jackson took propofol on a regular basis. He may have just taken oxygen therapy and an i.v. drip to prevent dehydration.
Watch the video:
Click on and Watch:
MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH- SUSPECT OR WITNESS (Unsolved Mystery)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41rdP...eature=related

"ANYTHING FOR MONEY" "KILL FOR IT"

also that rehearsal would of been his last in L.A. he was due to fly out in the next couple of days,so whatever that was going to happen regarding if it was planned happened on schedule. Dileo confirmed they were packing on the 24th night at MJ house,so Frank was there and im not sure if its confirmed only by himself but wasnt Randy philips also there on the 24th filming footage in his car? need a member to confirm this?
im throwing this outhere also but its etirely possible MJ when he met with Dileo and Randy on the 24th night cancelled the whole tour or wanted it rescheduled altogether,this would add some truth to the Joe Jackson request from Mike and his aides were against it,because at the end of the day its dad and son,not vermin leeches.

. I not only believe this was a Murder Conspiracy that no movie can compare too but the biggest media televised CoverUp this World has ever seen.

I agree, and I think it was planned not sure to the exact day but it could be, the TPTB (illuminati)use rituals, and MJ death definitely reeks of ritual as do other celebrites that have also died that become a threat to the system. The secret societies (illuminati) have the ancient secrets ie Quballah sacred geometry numberlogy. JFK (the president of the US)was killed after he spoke out on secret societies. For anyone who doesn't believe me his speech is on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY I don't know much about it but there are people who are experts on this stuff who think so. I've seen other connections with numbers, but it is to complicated for me to recall as I don't really understand it. apart from the simple stuff.

Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

The number 7 featrues a lot and MJ said his favourite number was 77 and he used to wear the numbers 777 on his sleeve. (His army of love.)

also his last album was 7even

Other singers who also died mysteriously on the 25th James Brown, aillaiyh and Tupac was aged 25.

The oxygen tanks and IV drip I believe were just being used to prevent dehydration as Dick Gregopry said he became dehydrated in the past and almost died when he was scared of eating because he thought they were tyring to kill him with poisoning. (for his catelogue)

I'm not sure yet whether Dr Murray is a patsy, fall guy, or hired assasin, my gut feeling is he is a patsy, and probably found MJ dead. Although he may be more involved, we don't know yet, as we don't have all the information, and can't really trust media sources as being accurate.They would not take the risk of a hired assassin to carry the can as he would talk and expose all the co coconspirators.

Last edited:
777 is said to be the correct sign of the devil (not 666) so I don't suppose he did himself any favours wearing that on his arm. I never knew that - strange that he did.

777 is said to be the correct sign of the devil (not 666) so I don't suppose he did himself any favours wearing that on his arm. I never knew that - strange that he did.
I don't think that's right. '666' is the number of the beast, but some early copies of Revelations have it as 616.

'7' is supposed to be the divine number - 7 days of creation, etc. - and some people take '777' to be the number of the Lord.

Anyway, the problem with this kind of numerology is that it's a classic case of "if you look for it, you'll find it." Here's a seven, there's a seven, these aren't sevens but if you add them there's a seven! And so on - the thing is, there's plenty of not sevens in there as well. If you look for fives you'll find those instead. If you look for anything and ignore everything else, guess what, chances are you'll find what you were looking for.

There's not a lot in it really. People see what they want to see.

I don't know whether the 7s is coincidence or not. Some of it might be

There is more to numerology and sacred geometry and symbolism than just seeing what you want to see.

Sacred geometry and symbolism is used in maps and architecture, all around the US and UK and all countries in the world from the pentagon to the pyramid with the eye design built into the apple music map at around 8.50 on this illuminati killed MJ youtube.

The eye is supposedly to represent the all seeing eye of those at the top of the pyramid,ie TPTB (illuminati) secret government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI&feature=fvw

The pyramid with the eye is also on the dollar bill. The word mason is also on the dollar bill see here.

http://www.magicmerkabahangel.com/goldenmean14.html

and here http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter4/index.htm

CBS also has logo of the eye, and other coorporations use some kind of symbolism including United Nations. The UN emblem showing a globe with latitude and longitude lines outlining 33 fields, symbolizing the 33 degrees of Freemasonry .

It is creepy as heck when you realise things might not be what they seem, that is for sure.

Last edited:
I don't know whether the 7s is coincidence or not. Some of it might be

There is more to numerology and sacred geometry and symbolism than just seeing what you want to see.

There's no 'might' about it in this instance, it is coincidence. When you're listing things like 'Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.' you're looking for 7s. What about all the hits that weren't #1 for 7 weeks? What about his biggest hits in different countries?

If I was looking for 5, I'd say things like - 'MJ died at the age of 50 - 5+0 = 5'! And 'MJ was born in 1958 - 1+9+5+8 = 23, 2+3 = 5!' and 'MJ died on the 25th - 5*5!'. That wouldn't make 5 suddenly significant. It's just that I'm looking for it.

For any number to have significance, it would have to be recurrent over other numbers when applying uniform methodology to everything. Not when applying methodology to find just that particular number.

There is quite a lot to geometry, and symbolism, and even some forms of numerology. But there isn't much to this particular numerology, just in my opinion of course.

I don't think that's right. '666' is the number of the beast, but some early copies of Revelations have it as 616.

'7' is supposed to be the divine number - 7 days of creation, etc. - and some people take '777' to be the number of the Lord.

777 is a very strong occult numeric signature

There's no 'might' about it in this instance, it is coincidence. When you're listing things like 'Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.' you're looking for 7s. What about all the hits that weren't #1 for 7 weeks? What about his biggest hits in different countries?

If I was looking for 5, I'd say things like - 'MJ died at the age of 50 - 5+0 = 5'! And 'MJ was born in 1958 - 1+9+5+8 = 23, 2+3 = 5!' and 'MJ died on the 25th - 5*5!'. That wouldn't make 5 suddenly significant. It's just that I'm looking for it.

For any number to have significance, it would have to be recurrent over other numbers when applying uniform methodology to everything. Not when applying methodology to find just that particular number.

There is quite a lot to geometry, and symbolism, and even some forms of numerology. But there isn't much to this particular numerology, just in my opinion of course.

Ok thanks for sharing your opinion. It isn't my particular opinion I found it elsewhere I am more interested in the sacred geometry aspects which is everywhere.

I still think it is interesting that 7s are hidden everywhere around MJ if you look at the Dangerous album cover there are loads of symbols including a man with a hat with number 7 on it standing on the head of aleister crowley, the guy heavily involved with the occult. I can't help being curious. Why 7?

Also interesting is that Aleister Crowley also appeared on the Beatles Sgt Pepper album

The 777 on MJ sleeve is on the History song skip to 6.11 to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2mKuIh5D90

Last edited:
I don't know????? The June 25th date and messages posted a few years ago that we've recently again discussed in this thread seem to be quite a coincidence.........:mello:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65790&highlight=theory

The link from that post to the cryptic poster called back in 2006 is another creepy coincidence. That one also mentions the 29th which is MJ birthday and burial date, 9-2 =7 as well as June 25th.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30973

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories surrounding Michael's death. I don't believe AEG, Ortega, Colony Capital, Sony Corp nor Frank DiLeo had anything to do with planning or conspiring to kill Michael. I don't believe Michael committed suicide. I believe it is as simply as this....Murray was a broke and unfit doctor who was fortunate enough to be in Michael's employ and he gave him something he shouldn't have given him and it killed him. Michael's death was an accident by a crazy doctor. He did not have to die. But he did. And if the reports are right, Murray deserves to spend some time in jail for his death.

All of them would have nothing to gain in hurting Michael, so I agree with you there.

Now, as far as the O2 shows go, I don't believe that Michael expected it to be as huge as it got, but he was happy when it did. But I do believe that Michael always wanted to please his fans and would have given his ALL to rehearsals and the tour regardless to how he may have felt about doing 50 shows. Truth is, these people were after Michael for years to do this tour, so if he didn't want to do it, he would have told them that like he had already been telling them for a long time. I believe Michael finally came on board because he wanted to and not because anyone forced him to. Therefore, I have to believe that Michael wanted to do these shows. But I also believe that he may have not been all that fit to do it. And when I say fit, I don't mean stamina wise. I believe his sicknesses could have been the reason why he had put this tour off for so long. Sure, he wanted his children to see him perform...but he also needed the money. So he was willing to put his all out there and make it happen. I just think his body wasn't really as ready as his soul was. But his death was a direct result of something Dr Murray did to him. No doubt about it.

At first I was skeptical about this. But the way you put it, sounds more along the lines Michael would have thought. Makes sense. This is the most sensible theory so far.

Bottom line: Dr. Murray made a horrible mistake. But Michael's plastic surgeon, Kline had nothing to do with it. He wasn't there in the home that fatal day.
It was more a lack of professionalism, not following protocol of a doctor, and not asking what had been taken before the fatal drug was administred and the fact that the drug was in the home in the first place and Murray gave it. Period.

Last edited:
How could anyone think Sony would not be better off with Michael gone, have you seen the album sales recently...
Maybe this was misunderstood. I say I agreed with the other post. That included Sony. None of them would have anything to gain by doing something to Michael. Yes the albums sales are through the roof ...:agree:

Dr Murray said that he is innocent and that he did no wrong. Maybe he didn't. But who did?maybe some one came into the room when the Murray was on the phone..and why this long to call 911..tihs is not right, and he did not know the address. his car was still on the compuund when the Police came. How did he get of of the Carolwood residence? Even I know the address
Was Murray driven to this place by some one? I hope we have the answers to these questions. I know that Sony and AEG wanted money. They wanted Michael out of the way. Especially Sony..They did not like it as Michael bought the catalogue. They refused to promote his Invincible album..Now they are making lots of money as he is dead and planning all sorts of thing to make a quick buck..Michael did say he will die soon.. He knew they were after him. He did not trust the food..Maybe they poisoned him...I guess the LAPD will shed some light on this..Who said that they found pills in his stomach? The LAPD did not say that, did they? Was there a leak? Someone is trying to confused the investigation.

Dr Murray said that he is innocent and that he did no wrong. Maybe he didn't. But who did?maybe some one came into the room when the Murray was on the phone..and why this long to call 911..tihs is not right, and he did not know the address. his car was still on the compuund when the Police came. How did he get of of the Carolwood residence? Even I know the address
Was Murray driven to this place by some one? I hope we have the answers to these questions. I know that Sony and AEG wanted money. They wanted Michael out of the way. Especially Sony..They did not like it as Michael bought the catalogue. They refused to promote his Invincible album..Now they are making lots of money as he is dead and planning all sorts of thing to make a quick buck..Michael did say he will die soon.. He knew they were after him. He did not trust the food..Maybe they poisoned him...I guess the LAPD will shed some light on this..Who said that they found pills in his stomach? The LAPD did not say that, did they? Was there a leak? Someone is trying to confused the investigation.

All great questions and many that I think about, we can only hope one day we will get some answers and justice - I'm not holding my breath when it comes to the LAPD but we have to hope someday it will come out, I like this quote I saw on the bracelet site(ironically from Elvis):

“The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”

Elvis Presley

We need to take control of this situation. We are the ones that love Michael and know what :angel: and who he is. You will not tell us just anything and think we will just believe it.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

They have really underestimated the love we have for Michael, our shitty. And they underestimated Michael. They thought he was so naive, but what the fail to understand is the power of love. And Michael gave it in abundance. They could never see where his true power lay. Why do we all love Michael soooo much? Think about it. Through his love for us (an unconditional love) he helped the ones that needed help, he inspired the ones that needed inspiration, he saved the ones that needed saving, he and helped those whom where lost find themselves. Really, I have read so many testimonials that tell how Michael literally saved them. Me, he has transformed. I now know what my purpose is in life, and through the grace of God I will fulfill my purpose. I owe Michael so much and I am positive a lot of you feel the same way. The love he gave us is so powerful. It is the type of love that God wants all of us to give. And we know it, that's why Michael's connection with us is so strong. The evil people that took Michael away from us can't even begin to comprehend it. And this is why we are so powerful and we have to channel that love that Michael gave us toward one central objective. That is, to not let these Murders get away with this. I know these people will have to stand before God and explain why they did what they did.

But, just one time I want to see justice served here on earth as well. :pray:

Michael deserves this from us. He gave us so much. These people took things to a whole other level and Now it is time we get on their level. They are playing for keeps. Michael is gone and he will NEVER come back. This is a reality.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74045

We need to take control of this situation. We are the ones that love Michael and know what :angel: and who he is. You will not tell us just anything and think we will just believe it.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

They have really underestimated the love we have for Michael, our shitty. And they underestimated Michael. They thought he was so naive, but what the fail to understand is the power of love. And Michael gave it in abundance. They could never see where his true power lay. Why do we all love Michael soooo much? Think about it. Through his love for us (an unconditional love) he helped the ones that needed help, he inspired the ones that needed inspiration, he saved the ones that needed saving, he and helped those whom where lost find themselves. Really, I have read so many testimonials that tell how Michael literally saved them. Me, he has transformed. I now know what my purpose is in life, and through the grace of God I will fulfill my purpose. I owe Michael so much and I am positive a lot of you feel the same way. The love he gave us is so powerful. It is the type of love that God wants all of us to give. And we know it, that's why Michael's connection with us is so strong. The evil people that took Michael away from us can't even begin to comprehend it. And this is why we are so powerful and we have to channel that love that Michael gave us toward one central objective. That is, to not let these Murders get away with this. I know these people will have to stand before God and explain why they did what they did.

But, just one time I want to see justice served here on earth as well. :pray:

Michael deserves this from us. He gave us so much. These people took things to a whole other level and Now it is time we get on their level. They are playing for keeps. Michael is gone and he will NEVER come back. This is a reality.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74045

Great post. Agreed

Back