Was Jermaine wearing MJ's Jacket at the VMA event?

very clearly NOT Michael's. LOL. Um can you really see something Michael wearing fitting Jermaine, um no

Jermaine looked fab! Of course it isn't MJ's jacket, they are completely dfferent sizes. Even if it was so what? If my brother had just died I'd love to wear something of his to feel close.

No mtter what thread you open people are always looking for something wrong, something to be negative about, something to pick holes in, it is driving me insane!!!

If asking was Jermaine wearing a MJ jacket, why not also asking was Janet wearing a MJ jacket, and if not why trying to act like him...? I mean, come on, get over it, they are the Jackson familyand they are all alike, with common tastes, be it a MJ jacket or not! What's wrong with that? Isn't it cool to be dressed like MJ?

I know this may not seem to be the same topic but since we're talking about the VMA's, i was just wondering if you noticed that some of michael's dancers for the this is it concert series joined the tribute on stage. Am i the only one that notices this?

Back