Was Michael known to surf the internet, go into chat rooms and talk to fans?

StarlightXX

Proud Member
Just a random thought but maybe the risk of being caught by the world in a chat room was too great. Still, the thought is funny. 😊 I bet he might have looked at fan fiction, shopped on eBay and did errands on the internet.

Reactions: xam
I remember being part of a forum years ago around the time of the trial, probably a defunct one and there was some suspicious accounts and comments that may have indicated it was MJ who was posting. This is all from memory but I do remember there being question marks...

The official MJ site used to have a chat room around the Invincible period and MJ himself did officially chat in the room (for one night only) it was all legit.

He answered questions etc , I was young but remember it well, it was awesome.

Just a random thought but maybe the risk of being caught by the world in a chat room was too great. Still, the thought is funny. 😊 I bet he might have looked at fan fiction, shopped on eBay and did errands on the internet.
😂😂😂😂

I remember being part of a forum years ago around the time of the trial, probably a defunct one and there was some suspicious accounts and comments that may have indicated it was MJ who was posting. This is all from memory but I do remember there being question marks...

The official MJ site used to have a chat room around the Invincible period and MJ himself did officially chat in the room (for one night only) it was all legit.

He answered questions etc , I was young but remember it well, it was awesome.
I definitely remember this!

Imagine if a fan started an argument with Michael on a forum, unaware it was him 😅
That Richard would be arguing with him - MJ looking back fondly at his career high during the 80's only for Richard to bounce back and say that Invincible is his greatest ever work and he would insult him more by trolling him with that frog dies from cringe YouTube meme

rumors are that he had an account here but the admins keep his username private xD
I can just imagine people getting into an argument about his music on here without knowing it was actually him they were arguing with :LOL:

Was he in this forum?
rumors are that he had an account here but the admins keep his username private xD
It was confirmed by Gary Taylor (Owner and Founder of MJJCommunity) that Michael Jackson had an account here:

"I'm sorry guys but a promise is a promise, I can tell you, he had an account that both he and his management team used to frequent to see what was being said, I can also tell you due to our long-standing etiquette and tone towards him and his family he preferred us over many of the other fan clubs, I know first hand the last thing he wanted to read was being torn apart by his own fans because they felt some sort of right to do so in the name of being fans, I'm pretty sure he'd had enough of that by the mainstream media, so the one place he wanted to seek solace he chose here.

That is all I will say on it as I have done for many years, but as said a direct promise was made to him which I will never break - sorry.

Anyway - if anyone wants to research our 130,000 members to see if they can, in fact, find it, be my guest, I'd love to see what the investigators in you can come up with
" (Gary Taylor, 2017)

Karen Faye (Michael Jackson's personal makeup artist) had also an account here.

”I know first hand the last thing he wanted to read was being torn apart by his own fans because they felt some sort of right to do so in the name of being fans, I'm pretty sure he'd had enough of that by the mainstream media, so the one place he wanted to seek solace he chose here."
Some important words one could also direct at you, having a history of attacking and unfairly crticising Michael Jackson in various ways.

Some important words one could also direct at you, having a history of attacking and unfairly crticising Michael Jackson in various ways.
He's just a soundboard. Whatever he types up has nothing to do with his personal feelings, don't you know? The quotes don't lie.

Yeah I’m fairly certain some of my opinions would have torn him apart lol

afaik there was/is a gold-pants thread on this forum and Michael was reading this thread alot.
no idea, if he ever created a post.

I can just imagine people getting into an argument about his music on here without knowing it was actually him they were arguing with :LOL:
I used to think frenzy was mj sometimes & I used to say... what if this is mj behind this account. Of all the disrespect & sht talking ppl do, frenzy has never fought back or said anything disrespectful back. I used to say what if the whole time... thats the man himself lol

Back