We have lost Michael and now we have lost Prince, so who is the greatest living legend now?

Me! As for living music legends, the ones I love have always been great: Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, George Clinton, Earth Wind & Fire, Gladys Knight, Quincy Jones (the hate for him doesn't negate the FACT he is a legend), Carole King and Van Halen (Roth era ONLY.)

I think reflecting on my earlier answers, that I could be wrong in both cases. It is obvious that it is STEVIE WONDER, he has not had any real hits in 20 years, but he still has a flawless and legendary output that stretched from the mid 1960s into the early 1990s. He gave us some of the best albums ever amde and is a complete musical genius.

Plus what more proof of Stevie's genius do you need, when both Michael Jackson and Prince looked up to him and felt inspired by him. Michael took his voice and pop feel, Prince took his instrumental virtuosity.

For me I'd have to say Stevie Wonder... I mean, aside that I don't know who else I'd consider the top of the ' living Greats'..

Keith Richards. It's a miracle the man is still alive.

Hands down Paul McCartney (although I'm surprised both Little Richard and Chuck Berry are still kickin' it! Wow!).

Back