Weird Coincidence!

MJJFan105

Proud Member
I was watching and reading about the Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Concert that was held in NYC on Sep. 7th and 10th, 2001. I realized that the next day is September 11th, 2001!! WTF!! People were enjoying the best concert in the world the night before then the attacks of the Twin Tower and the USA happened the next day! Was MJ in NYC when the 9/11 attacks occurred? Where did he stayed? Weird coincidences!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson:_30th_Anniversary_Celebration

Last edited:
I know this will make me sound bonkers, and since it is too a 'weird coincidence' I've decided to share it.

So back in January when all this first came out, and I was forced again to re-assess my position, I sat in bed on the Friday night and prayed for some kind of sign that I was on the right path and that I was to stay on it. The very next day a received a package in the mail with a Michael Jackson book inside. I hadn't ordered it from anywhere and there was no inscription or note along with it to say it was gift from a friend.

I wondered if this had been my sign. It was so strange.

I don’t know if it’s true or not but I remember reading that Michael was actually meant to be in the twin towers that day but over slept due to a late night or something?

AG5050;4246122 said:
I don’t know if it’s true or not but I remember reading that Michael was actually meant to be in the twin towers that day but over slept due to a late night or something?

Luckily for MJ, he get to live another 8 years, but if he stayed away from Propofol he could have live for another 30 years or more!

Last edited:
since when you are a Fan ?

I was somewhat a fan off and on. Until last August 2018, I went to this "Who's Bad" MJ impersonator concert then I start to get into Michael Jackson a lot. I start to watch all his videos and concerts, and was amazed how I didn't saw the History Tour yet and the Billie Jean concert performance. Now I'm a diehard fan and listen to MJ everyday and practice his moves when I have time. I can do the Billie Jean and Beat It moves and want to perfect it with sharp moves and timing.

I know this will make me sound bonkers, and since it is too a 'weird coincidence' I've decided to share it.

So back in January when all this first came out, and I was forced again to re-assess my position, I sat in bed on the Friday night and prayed for some kind of sign that I was on the right path and that I was to stay on it. The very next day a received a package in the mail with a Michael Jackson book inside. I hadn't ordered it from anywhere and there was no inscription or note along with it to say it was gift from a friend.

Wow, really?! Thanks for sharing!

I also read that in Dieter Wiesner's book.

He had a meeting at the TT but overslept. Dieter himself was at the Central Park if i am not wrong..

AG5050;4246122 said:

Yes i remember this, and apparently darren hayes was meant to be on 1 of those planes.... 😲😲

Darren was gutted because never got to meet michael, he came so close though 😕

lol.. it came via Amazon, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3fXgh6n58

Back