Welcome to my blog: The Reiter Report - Our World and Beyond

TheEternalMoonwalker

Proud Member
Dear friends,

In June/July I started my own blog. I've always had somewhat of a passion for writing so I thought I should give it a go. Since I wasn't exactly sure what topic to write about or what field to cover, I figured I should simply write about what I think is interesting and important in this world. This covers a vast range of topics: controversial issues like the death penalty, beautiful images of nature, social matters, funny & sad stories, and much more.

I would be very grateful if at least some of you could at least take a look and let me know what you think. If you have some time, feel free to comment, like, or share. I'm just a beginner when it comes to blogging but I'm really developing a big love for it. And don't worry, Michael will find his place on my blog too at some point.:D

Thank you very much! It would be greatly appreciated if you comment or like something you find interesting :)

I hope it's ok to bring my thread back up. I'd like you to read the following article that I wrote. It deals with life after death and it introduces you to my views on the subject. Since I'm not getting a lot of views recently (yeah, hoping for sympathy here), I'd really appreciate a view clicks, some opinions, and maybe a few likes. Anyway, here's the link, guys:

Click: Opinions on Life After Death

Last edited:
Back