What are you doing this very second?

It’s a grower. I bet you’ll be dead on the floor before long.
Well, I'm back and forth between that and GYWOOM, also a first today.

The lyrics are great, yes. Really, I love everything about the song! It has a menacing aura.
Yeah, menacing is a good word. Fits perfectly.

@wendijane What colour is Price of Fame?
Good question.

ooh, @wendijane - Agonum's got me started. What colour (if any) is Ants Invasion? I tagged you on it about a week ago. Be interesting to know if it has a colour or not.

It’s a grower. I bet you’ll be dead on the floor before long.
The lyrics are great, yes. Really, I love everything about the song! It has a menacing aura.

@wendijane What colour is Price of Fame?
Hello, Start and middle of the lyrics , It's like a dirty maroon. Right at the end it is blue. it is like a lightning bolt shape then, but blue. The colour of his shirt in 2001 Invincible signing.

Hello, Start and middle of the lyrics , It's like a dirty maroon. Right at the end it is blue. it is like a lightning bolt shape then, but blue. The colour of his shirt in 2001 Invincible signing.
I felt there was something blue about it!

Oh, you do shapes, too?

By the way, have you gotten any snow on the isles?

Last edited:
It’s but a snippet, though, isn’t it? Would love to hear the full thing.
I've listened to all the snippets I could find. They are all slightly different and different lengths. And then there's a couple of full length ones which I have to assume are entirely fan-made. If we had the real thing in full that would be awesome.

Well, I'm back and forth between that and GYWOOM, also a first today.

Yeah, menacing is a good word. Fits perfectly.

Good question.

ooh, @wendijane - Agonum's got me started. What colour (if any) is Ants Invasion? I tagged you on it about a week ago. Be interesting to know if it has a colour or not.
zin Hello , Well I can say that AI is Purple and White.
"With twenty twenty vision
You want a thrill so you come and see me
A cheap line in fantasy
But I'm still searching for the"
This part turns to hexagons. Honeycomb. Stuart's art is is quite kaleidoscope. KITH is something else.

I felt there was something blue about it!

Oh, you do shapes, too?
Do you see it too? I do ! but it can vary on the intense how im feeling it.

This is so heartbreaking. I understand her completely.

Is there a thread about missing Michael? Where people can just specifically share their thoughts and feelings about missing him? There has got to be. I'd think that would be the perfect thread for this beautiful clip
saw it a few times, yes the clip is so understandable, I would be standing like that too, but with a puddle of water at my feet from my tears. A thread about missing should be here...boy..how I miss him... :(

This is so heartbreaking. I understand her completely.

Is there a thread about missing Michael? Where people can just specifically share their thoughts and feelings about missing him? There has got to be. I'd think that would be the perfect thread for this beautiful clip
There are loads and I have never bumped any bc I find them to be so full on. Plus, not sure how other peeps would feel seeing one of them bumped. Most of the ones I've seen - there may be others - are in 2009 and 2010 so you can imagine. They are very intense.

But you make a good point.

Last edited:
zin Hello , Well I can say that AI is Purple and White.
"With twenty twenty vision
You want a thrill so you come and see me
A cheap line in fantasy
But I'm still searching for the"
This part turns to hexagons. Honeycomb. Stuart's art is is quite kaleidoscope. KITH is something else.
wend, I am screaming.

SCREAMING!!! Not joking!

man, oh, man!

That was the exact bit. The EXACT bit, wend, and I didn't even flag it up for you. Just in my head. Also, sidenote, those lines remind me of some of Michael's lyrics in IIS.

Plus, KITH - please don't. That song destroys me. But, yes, yes, yes, bc obvs it fits here perfectly but, again, I didn't mention it. You are a witch. You are psychic. You are destroying me.

Adam is my guy!

god, I need to go and lie down. I'm that knackered, lol.

Is there a thread about missing Michael? Where people can just specifically share their thoughts and feelings about missing him? There has got to be.
A thread about missing should be here...boy..how I miss him... :(
@wendijane

Literally just do a title search for 'missing Michael' and you'll get loads of stuff coming up. Some threads have slightly different titles. Some of them are like, 10 years gone, and stuff like that.

I can't do it. I've looked at them a few times and I just can't do it. But if there's someone braver than me ...

Not saying it's a bad idea. It's a very good idea.

@wendijane

Literally just do a title search for 'missing Michael' and you'll get loads of stuff coming up. Some threads have slightly different titles. Some of them are like, 10 years gone, and stuff like that.

I can't do it. I've looked at them a few times and I just can't do it. But if there's someone braver than me ...

Not saying it's a bad idea. It's a very good idea.
I definitely can't look at stuff from 2009 or even the years following. I wonder if a more current one might be beneficial to people. Idk that old threads should always be bumped. The emotional pain of revisiting threads like that is probably not worth it just to keep things organized!

I definitely can't look at stuff from 2009 or even the years following. I wonder if a more current one might be beneficial to people. Idk that old threads should always be bumped. The emotional pain of revisiting threads like that is probably not worth it just to keep things organized!
That's a really good idea. I really don't want those 2009 threads revived, personally. Not meaning to be horrible. They stand as a sort of ... memorial isn't quite the word I want.

Anyway, they are there for Michael and it's beautiful. But something new for today might work better.

Also, just to be really, really clear. I am not against people being honest about their feelings. Those threads I couldn't handle? It definitely was more about them being from 2009 that was the problem for me. Any of the threads from 2009 and 2010 are hard going, whatever the subject.

I
Also, just to be really, really clear. I am not against people being honest about their feelings. Those threads I couldn't handle? It definitely was more about them being from 2009 that was the problem for me. Any of the threads from 2009 and 2010 are hard going, whatever the subject.
understand completely. I just straight up can't do it. Maybe someday, but I doubt it. I mean, I haven't even watched TII or his memorial service yet. I cannot go there. It's too painful.

As usual, struggling to decide where to post something. This tweet of Michael being interviewed is so lovely - I mean, it's not really an interview. Just a journalist trying to get quotes. But I love it.

Michael - "Don't push her."

@turtleneck_sweater - his hair is so beautiful in this.

His hair and his words are just unbelievable. I DIDN'T GET THE NOTIFICATION FOR THIS. What is going on? I'm sorry.

wend, I am screaming.
...................................................................................
SCREAMING!!! Not joking!

man, oh, man!

That was the exact bit. The EXACT bit, wend, and I didn't even flag it up for you. Just in my head. Also, sidenote, those lines remind me of some of Michael's lyrics in IIS.
Well.. i'm in bits here lol :ROFLMAO: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: seem so in tune with me zinny lol ...yeah ! see ? i see the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . its ...oh ..i cant babe honestly haha
Plus, KITH - please don't. That song destroys me. But, yes, yes, yes, bc obvs it fits here perfectly but, again, I didn't mention it.
😆😂🤣 the one on my mind !
His hair and his words are just unbelievable. I DIDN'T GET THE NOTIFICATION FOR THIS. What is going on? I'm sorry.

You are a witch. You are psychic. You are destroying me.
:eek::ROFLMAO: Ooh She's figured me out! The force is upon thee zin lol 🥷🪄🥰
Adam is my guy!
@zinniabooklover mmm yes , Goes way back 2 ah
god, I need to go and lie down. I'm that knackered, lol.
Oh dear god i'm sorry ! haha forgive arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh🤣 choking LOL

:eek::ROFLMAO: Ooh She's figured me out! The force is upon thee zin lol 🥷🪄🥰
You are a witch and I am a street witch so we're both sorted. My warrior call is Ieya by Toyah! Just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

I did listen to KITH bc, well, you have to, don't you? Those lyrics, his voice, the bass, Marco's guitar, the amazing drums. I love it so much.

Oh dear god i'm sorry ! haha forgive arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh🤣 choking LOL
I had a cup of 3-mint tea so I'm all calmed down, thankfully. What with getting in a muddle over on Manhood and you reading my mind, it's been a bit woo-woo over here today, lol.

You are a witch and I am a street witch so we're both sorted. My warrior call is Ieya by Toyah! Just sayin' :ROFLMAO:
Doesn't really try to hide the fact i LOVE the blue meaning album from Ms Wilcox !:eek: WHAT ....this is crazy zin lol My calling iz Babushka :ninja: by Ms Bush
I did listen to KITH bc, well, you have to, don't you? Those lyrics, his voice, the bass, Marco's guitar, the amazing drums. I love it so much.
yes you do because i was too whilst i wrote my commen arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!:ROFLMAO:🤣:eek: LOVE THIS ! :ROFLMAO:
I had a cup of 3-mint tea so I'm all calmed down, thankfully. What with getting in a muddle over on Manhood and you reading my mind, it's been a bit woo-woo over here today, lol.
It really bloody is ! its all woo woo my lovely i tell you lol my tea was 2 mint no , i kid - it was a latte ....with a Lyons Mint cream viscount biscuit🫤😮:ninja:

Doesn't really try to hide the fact i LOVE the blue meaning album from Ms Wilcox !:eek: WHAT ....this is crazy zin lol My calling iz Babushka :ninja: by Ms Bush
well, you lost me with Kate Bush - can't be bovvered - but Blue Meanings? omg, fab album. Blue Meanings itself, one of my fave ever songs.

"Black, hollow eyes,
Spiky, unfurnished, unthinking eyes
Black, hollow eyes"

Hands down one of the best lyrics ever, imo.

It really bloody is ! its all woo woo my lovely i tell you lol my tea was 2 mint no , i kid - it was a latte ....with a Lyons Mint cream viscount biscuit🫤😮:ninja:
My 3 mint tea (Pukka) had spearmint, peppermint and fieldmint in it. Lovely!

Back