What are you doing this very second?

Taking a break from binge watching Season 6 of “My Hero Academia”. Just about half way from the entire season.

Last edited:
the win . in full . @Fuzball please come to this thread :LOL: i think theyll be telling me off soon! )

Ohh what am i doing ? bitch , im winning :ninja: :cool: 🤩

currently i am thinking this - i will say this MJJC are fabulous and fair with us posting ANY vid we want. so Gaz , John @john and the Estate .. thanks for that .
:giggle:

thanks, but I already have enough Michael merch, lmao. Besides, I want to wear something more intricate instead. like one of my patterned/design shirts combined with heels and leggings. and five rings on each of my hands.

wearing a face mask that claims to have "abundant estrogen" (which made me debate whether I should use it 😭 ). it also feels way too moist and cold but i gotta test it out because we have so many of these (my mom got them for a dollar a piece at Marshall's). but they're made of pomegranate and smell really nice. and later, I will using these under-the-eye Vitamin C patches that I've actually tested out once before, and they actually feel really nice once you can finally take them off.

I just want to look good for my crush. That's all this really comes down to.

At this very second I am typing on my keyboard and I am saying the words in my head. I say what I want to write in my head then I type it out. Wow who knew that the little taps on the screen form my fingers typing are oddly satisfying…
ASMR am I right?

@hope as it is a serious thread it is a little daunting ... however , i like daunting soooo i am thinking about how to go about it, but just know i will make it 💯

I really need to lift my spirits. Since I have no movie planned for tonight my alternative is listening to the thriller album or the conan the barbarian soundtrack. Or I go to bed early to continue drowning in self pity

I really need to lift my spirits. Since I have no movie planned for tonight my alternative is listening to the thriller album or the conan the barbarian soundtrack. Or I go to bed early to continue drowning in self pity
This is why we need like new things ...You can listen to the ctb first then go to bed listening to thriller. How's that?

Back