What are you doing this very second?

Watching countless Annoying Orange videos. I’m dying from laughing too much.

Nothing. i just woke up. getting ready for my doctor appointment. the other day i slept in a hotel the very first time because we were worry about toronto watches. everything turned out fine and we were okay.

thank you jesus amen.

Venting after Wilmmer West agitated me on YouTube again!

Just catching after being offline and being home for a few days.

Tryin' to figure out where to put the next picture and settlin' on this thread

EMUc9e-XW4-AAdlt7.jpg

Just noticed that the thread was started in May 2005,,,,,

Just relaxing here listening to this really incredible creepypasta story about Siren Head. This is definitely by far one of the very best creepypastas I have ever heard. Since starting to listen to them a couple of years or so ago. Then I am going to get some supper.

Just released a video on YouTube, Bad Tour Munich & Wurzburg 1988 Audio Comparison.

Just blocked an idiot on Instagram for agitating after I told another to stop agitating me or I will blow my lungs off and cuss.

Just sadly relaxing on my bed. Really hating what today is again. And being upset over there is nothing about him on tv today.:( It's like they forgotten about him already.:boohoo I guess this is something I am going have to get used to.

MJsBollywoodGirl7;4295523 said:
Just sadly relaxing on my bed. Really hating what today is again. And being upset over there is nothing about him on tv today.:( It's like they forgotten about him already.:boohoo I guess this is something I am going have to get used to.

Pah, I looked at Bell satellite and I found nothing as well. Stupid f:censored:kers. Anyways I’m just getting ready to pack a few things and going home and stay overnight so I can have my 10th year of my Michael Jackson Marathon.

Resting a bit. The marathon I did yesterday really drains me, but worth it.

Watching Monday Night RAW and I’m not supposed to watch SN360.

Watching “Loud House” and listening to the Boston Bruins game on 98.5 The Sports Hub radio.

Thinking about the best way to relocate an ant hill that appears to have settled in the biggest and heaviest plant pot on my balcony.

Eating oatmeal and listening to the Bruins game, winning 3-0 Game 1 vs Lightning (2nd Round)

Back