What Are You Listening To?

i wanna be the one- stevie b..omg yall just don't know how much memories this brings back for me..damn.. :listeningtomusic :(..lol i was a little kid but it seems like yesterday..can't believe how much i've grown up.. :no: :flowers:..

i wanna be the one- stevie b..omg yall just don't know how much memories this brings back for me..damn.. :listeningtomusic :(..lol i was a little kid but it seems like yesterday..can't believe how much i've grown up.. :no: :flowers:..

Right now I am blasting the most perfect Michael Jackson cd right now. And that is HIStory. The song D.S and then it will be They Don't Care About Us, This Time Around, Tabloid Junkie, Scream, and Money. :yes:

Right now I am blasting the most perfect Michael Jackson cd right now. And that is HIStory. The song D.S and then it will be They Don't Care About Us, This Time Around, Tabloid Junkie, Scream, and Money. :yes:

Originally posted by Kingofhearts829@Jan 17 2004, 04:02 PM
:D..

*listens to i wanna be the one- stevie b*..again.. :flowers:

Originally posted by Kingofhearts829@Jan 17 2004, 04:02 PM
:D..

*listens to i wanna be the one- stevie b*..again.. :flowers:

Originally posted by ~*michaelswifey*~@Jan 17 2004, 10:35 PM
valentine girl- new kids on the block..look i don't care if yall laugh..but this is a pretty song :pth: :D
:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

j/k :p

Originally posted by ~*michaelswifey*~@Jan 17 2004, 10:35 PM
valentine girl- new kids on the block..look i don't care if yall laugh..but this is a pretty song :pth: :D
:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

j/k :p

Back