What Are You Listening To?

Originally posted by ~*michaelswifey*~@Jan 15 2004, 08:08 PM
lol^..what all did they say?..anything else?..

*listens to thick and thin- lareece feat. krayzie bone*..this is a song i dedicate to michael :D..
the news dudes? ooh they are just blah blah blah but when they say something like Michael Jackson or Vigil outside Neverland thats when I understand what they are saying :lol: lol

hard ball is on now now he is booooaring i mean so are the others but i think i like Dan abram (sc) the best he makes it not so boreing and he is not as mean about Michael so....wait what am i doing :blink: im talking about which news shows i like the best :blink: hmmmm scary! :crazy Lol

but nope nothen new

Originally posted by ~*michaelswifey*~@Jan 15 2004, 08:08 PM
lol^..what all did they say?..anything else?..

*listens to thick and thin- lareece feat. krayzie bone*..this is a song i dedicate to michael :D..
the news dudes? ooh they are just blah blah blah but when they say something like Michael Jackson or Vigil outside Neverland thats when I understand what they are saying :lol: lol

hard ball is on now now he is booooaring i mean so are the others but i think i like Dan abram (sc) the best he makes it not so boreing and he is not as mean about Michael so....wait what am i doing :blink: im talking about which news shows i like the best :blink: hmmmm scary! :crazy Lol

but nope nothen new

lol!!.. :D..hey as long as they don't bad mouth our michael i wouldn;t care what news broadcast it was :D..so pretty much the same thing as before..what their talking about..well i can't wait until tomorrow when it's all said and done.. :D i can't wait for that verdict..yayy :kickass: :D

lol!!.. :D..hey as long as they don't bad mouth our michael i wouldn;t care what news broadcast it was :D..so pretty much the same thing as before..what their talking about..well i can't wait until tomorrow when it's all said and done.. :D i can't wait for that verdict..yayy :kickass: :D

Back