What Are You Listening To?

Been listening to this album a lot lately. I think his son and Jeff Lynne did a wonderful job finishing the songs for him.

Tairrie B. - The Power Of A Woman
640x640.jpg

Oh boy. I haven't to this in quite a while. It takes me back to late 2022-early 2023 in particular. Their version of "Someone in the Dark" is my favorite from this playlist. And strangely as well, "Gone Too Soon." If you haven't listened to this, I highly recommend you do. I love the way Michael's songs are slowed down and altered. It creates a very nostalgic feeling. ✨

Ever since I saw Miss Ross live in September 2023 for my birthday, this song has just had a chokehold on me since the concert. She also did perform Ease On Down the Road at the concert btw!

So far, Diana Ross has probably been the most famous artist I saw in concert. She was amazing and sounded so good, especially for being 79 years old at the time of the concert. I doubt I'll see her again soon or if she'll even still be touring by the time I can see her again, but I'll never forget it. One of the best birthday presents ever!

@zinniabooklover I think at one point you expressed your liking of Kate Bush here on this site. This is my favorite song of hers, as well as Cloudbusting. I still have yet to explore more of her music (especially the pre Hounds of Love albums), but based on what I've heard so far, it's a great experience. Bush was truly ahead of her time.

I love this song so much, especially it's very cryptic lyrics. I also can't help but suspect some innuendo there, but maybe it's just me.

Back