What Changes Would You Make to Invincible's Track List?

Then back in 2001 in China was released a HDCD version of the album with 15 songs. (Whatever happens was cut)

WHAT? - Never heard that before. - I've heard Morphine had it's title/name changed in a country, but to leave out 3 entire songs?? Sounds cracy.

And Will You Be There was removed from some Dangerous Italian versions.

https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Michae...13-tracks-only-for-Italy-1992-99/203314268220
s-l1600.jpg

Also one thing I gotta say - the vocal delivery on this album often gets hated but I mean listen to something like Break of Dawn.. he sounds amazing.

Also one thing I gotta say - the vocal delivery on this album often gets hated but I mean listen to something like Break of Dawn.. he sounds amazing.

It felt to me there was some experimentation going on with his vocals on some of those songs. 2000 Watts, Whatever Happens, Heaven Can Wait. Some songs sound a little pitched down compared to the rest.

Yeah Break Of Dawn is incredible vocally, one of the highest points of the album, the only thing that could have made it better would have been Mike's solo background vocals, like Liberian Girl. No offence to Freeze there, the album as a whole just missed Mike's backgrounds

When I listen to songs from the Freeze sessions, it makes me wish Mike had worked more with Freeze and recorded more in 1998 because his vocals were flawless.
Mike and Dr Freeze really created some magic together with those 3 tracks

Older demos/unreleased would be re-recorded.

1. Escape
2. Unbreakable (feat. The Notorious B.I.G.)
3. Break of Dawn
4. Hollywood Tonight
5. Slave to the Rhythm
6. You Rock My World
7. Fall Again
8. Another Day (feat. Lenny Kravitz)
9. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
10. Whatever Happens (feat. Carlos Santana)
11. We've Had Enough

Back