What daydreams do you have about Michael?

omg y'all it is 5:00 am for me right now and i'm feeling kinda very gay and sappy as hell and also kinda sad but here goes nothing.

oh my god just... literally. imagine. laying on top of michael and wearing matching cozy pajamas with him and gently touching his chest and pressing your ear up to it and listening to his heartbeat, then touching his abs and stroking and kissing his ears and jaw and chin, and his skin is just so warm and it's soft and his hands are just so kissable and his fragrance just smells so good and his breathing is so SOFT GOD PLEASE HELP ME. his arms are wrapped around you with one hand holding your head and the other caressing your back, he is just so gentle yet so protective. you fall asleep and then wake up on his chest and you kiss him to wake up and his eyes with those gorgeous butterfly lashes flutter open. he rubs his eyes and yawns and OH GOD HE IS JUST SO CUTE WHEN SLEEPY and then he tells you "good morning~" in that adorable sleepy voice. his hair is all messed up but GAH IT'S SO CUTE you just want to mess it up even MORE, but at the same time you DREAM of brushing it and styling it, especially his irresistibly gorgeous and soft natural hair and feeling his edges and sideburns and the sides of his scalp. oh my god i would just simply DIE.

i know i am really mostly into girls but.. GOD DAMN IT michael is just so gorgeous and sweet i just can't hold back any of these feelings i have for him, i am literally so in love with him and dreaming of being with him makes me so happy, i could snuggle so close to him all day, all night. forever.

when i die, i want to be cremated and have my ashes spread as close as possible to him so as to join him in eternal rest. even now while i'm alive i feel so close to him and my daydreams feel so immersive and they are so vivid, i can actually feel him sometimes. i can feel him hugging me and kissing my forehead and tucking me in and telling me how things will get better. and it makes me blush so much and smile and sigh in pure joy. the love i feel for him is like no other. like a butterfly being flown by a dove flying high above a wildflower field with prancing deer in the distance, like the rays of the sun shining through the clouds after a rainstorm. it's pure magic. it's the purest love i've ever known.

picture438.jpg

oh my god i can't keep it secret anymore okay (also this gonna be hella long but... here goes nothing)

as of late (since yesterday) i keep having this recurring and INTENSE daydream of Michael entering a pond or river close to a waterfall with just a bathing suit or cloth on, getting ready to replenish and cleanse himself. very similar look to the angel version of You Are Not Alone. he's moving the water around with his hands so peacefully and scrubbing himself down with another cloth. and he's also singing to himself. he's covered in water and bubbles and singing so beautifully. specifically for me he's singing songs like Lovin' You by Minnie Riperton and Love is a Song (from "Bambi"), although sometimes he'll sing songs like Happy (from Music and Me) or You Are There (from Forever, Michael), or a song like Smile or The Lost Children or Speechless. either way, it's always a beautiful, slower song. or he's humming Waltz of the Flowers by Tchaikovsky. ANYWAYS

then he rinses himself off by motioning himself towards the waterfall and letting the rush of the water wash away not only all the suds and his makeup, but to wash away his stress. he moves his wet hair out of the way of his face. and then, my favorite part comes. he plugs his nose and sinks himself deep into the water, and then, just seconds later, he emerges from the water. slowly. he tilts his head back and lets all the water drip off the side of his face and his hair. he slicks his hair back some, then shakes himself dry. he comes out of the water and dries himself off with a towel, then slips into some soft, comfortable pajamas, and goes back home to relax, do his skincare, dry his hair more, rub some lotion on, and then asks me how my day was, we talk for a while, and then we fall asleep next to each other, his strong yet comforting scent permeating my nostrils and making me feel so safe and secure.

even if it's just a fantasy, thinking of michael and thinking of him next to me and especially thinking of him in situations where he looks after himself as well never fails to make me feel so good and happy. in the past few hours i've been feeling a LOT of stress and anxiety and feeling overcome with the urge to take my anger out on everything and everyone in irrational ways, but my daydreams help me calm down and breathe and think and act more rationally. with michael, i am in an intense state of tranquility. i am calm. i am at peace. and i can overcome my anger, my anxiety, my stress, every bad feeling in my body. and i come out feeling happy and feeling better. before michael, i never really had a way to control my emotions. being autistic certainly didn't help that either. i felt like i had a meltdown every day, even over small, arbitrary things. i would scream, cry, carry on, throw things around, even act violently. even though a lot of it wasn't even in my control, a lot of other kids didn't want to be friends with me because of the way i acted and made fun of me for being "the autistic kid." but after discovering michael, things really changed. very very rarely now do i have a real meltdown today. i could also put this in my "how did michael save your life" thread tbh but i'll do that another day. for now, i just want to daydream. 🤍🤍🤍

~ With love, DJ 🤍

hello everyone, again!

i haven't been feeling very well as of late. i had a very bad day at school today and there are just so many things going on. but i hope you guys are still going with your beautiful Michael daydreams 🤍 (after all, why wouldn't you?!)

anyways, i want to add another one of my specific daydreams here, as it actually helped me relieve some stress when i came home today. i've mentioned before that i age regress sometimes while daydreaming of Michael. if you're not familiar with age regression, it is when one adopts a childlike state of mind or engages in childlike activities as a way to cope or relieve stress. Michael did this in real life as well! as I'm sure y'all already know, lol. However, what exactly do I do with Michael to age regress?

well, age regression daydreams mainly consist of:
  • sitting in his lap/him cradling me/grabbing his finger like a baby (with a whole lot of hugs and kisses involved!! ❤️❤️)
  • draw/color with him
  • eating my comfort foods with him/him feeding me applesauce, yogurt, cereal, or fruit snacks, and similar foods
  • when going to bed, having him read me a bedtime story, tuck me in, kiss me goodnight, sing me a lullaby or a nursery rhyme 🤍 (one of my favorite songs I imagine him singing is "Return to Pooh Corner" by Kenny Loggins or something like "Speechless" or "The Lost Children" 🤍)
  • playing games with him (especially Monopoly lol. and i've still never won a game with him 💀 and hide and seek. and even playing peekaboo with him covering his face and surprising me close to my face. yes, i'll admit it. but it's SO FUN!!)
  • him giving me calm/quiet music to listen to after hearing a loud noise or if my senses are acting up (i'm autistic so this one helps SO MUCH)
  • rocking with him in the rocking chair with his hand on my head and stroking my hair gently 🥺
  • him asking me about my day at school, telling me not to pay attention to the mean kids, that we'll play if i do my homework, lol
as of now that's all i can think of, but i also want to let y'all know that age regressing is okay and a healthy way to cope and be happy, and you're not immature or weird for doing so. and neither was Michael! sadly many people still love calling him childish for his age regression, but what I find childish are grown adults poking fun at another grown adult who's not even hurting anybody.

hope you enjoyed, and keep daydreaming ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

~ With love, DJ

bf0c414e199b501dda02dd698c5d5ed1.jpg

@DarylJoel_B, as I said, not comfortable sharing my daydreams publicly but I need to say one thing in regard to the picture above.
From the ankle to the hipbone.
I don't need to say anything more, do I?

Monaco still happened. And he went there with Brett , Mac, Mac Daddy , Daddy Mac , and me . JC got cancelled because he was caught putting a rat down SOM dress.:cautious:
The chump went to a juvenile offenders group to sort out his issues. "Oh boy" M said "we gotta keep an eye on that one guys, I don't think he can be in our gang" .
Today the apple head gang iz travelling to Milton Keynes UK . Michael is seeing his best friend , (who happens to be the best lawyer in the world) today. He has to be prepared just in case anyone starts anything dumb late summer...
Michael only hangs about with the cool kids. Brett , Mac, Mac Daddy , Daddy Mac, and me. JC is cancelled. just you try it now Jordan.
Apple Head Gang Forever.

This is my truth. :ninja:

Last edited:
This is my truth. :ninja:
Surprisingly, I almost understood everything. And I love this dream. The idea of taking JC out of MJ's life is a good one.

I don't get that: "SOM"

I dream of hearing Michael sing in a low voice live. And being in rehearsals for the tour and in the studio during the recording of Childhood.

I forgot another dream:

A long, long conversation with Michael at the Neverland Library. The fireplace must burn

Last edited:
SOM - Stephanie of Monaco guys
JC put a rat down her dress ..19th may ...The pest!
Anyhoo. ... Apple Head Gang have an important concert to attend tonight. But this afternoon's meeting went really swell. That lawyer rocks., we are going to be prepared this time around because he gave us the tools we need -

*refers to my silly stories of old* :D

What is NSFW? Sorry guys/girls old fan but new to the fanclub...

Oh btw: I would have LOVED to dance with MJ

Today me and m are going to Toyurus to get some dolls. Brett says we don't really need them ,Oh, but i digress.. we do need dolls.
M says Can AppleHead Gang please stop squabbling we're giving him a headache and he has to meet Lisa later.
Got a poster of Golden Girl too since they are giving them away free with every purchase.
M gets DD on VHS .Pretty excited cos it's the last copy. Mac and Brett make fun of my poster.
I squeal. M is like laughing ,sayin' "Enough you guys or we'll have to go home ! "
Truth be told we are all much too excited for the upcoming tour.

23d80110622779d19a7e00efc60bf7f4--michael-jackson-smile-archangel-michael.jpg

what's up everybody?? ❤️

it's been a while since i've shared a public daydream... because i can't sleep (due to the excitement of my 8-year-old half-sister coming this weekend, who is also an MJ fan) and I want to take a break from cleaning my room for once, i thought, "why not revive my favorite thread?" so, here goes nothing.

recently, there was a thunderstorm in my area which made me not have Internet for a while. because i'm autistic and am extra sensitive to loud noises, thunderstorms can be a scary and unpleasant experience.

oftentimes when I am playing or spending time with my sister, I imagine michael is with us. we talk about him a lot. i often ask her michael-related questions (she's still relatively new to being a fan) and I answer her questions. my favorite thing was having to explain to her why michael's fans would faint so much in the crowds at his concerts. I told her, "well... they just love him so much, they get so overwhelmed and excited being near him, they pass out!" her reaction was priceless.

anyways, i'm getting off topic...

she won't be able to sleep over this weekend, which SUCKS. but i imagined that all three of us (me, her and Michael) have a sleepover together and there's a thunderstorm late at night. the power goes out for about a minute. it's dark and silent (due to the fan not running). and just for that minute, we become so afraid. but at least we're not alone. michael will take care of us. he tells us to come closer to him, and with each of his arms, he holds us both close to him. "we are safe here inside, nice and dry. at least we're not out in the rain, getting cold and wet... i will protect you," he says. while all the other adults are asleep, michael is our primary source of safety and protection. my sister (who is also easily frightened) cries that the thunder is too loud. to distract us from the noise, michael suggests, "how about we sing?" he starts rocking us both sideways, and starts singing a slower, calming song, like Speechless or You Are My Life. we both find ourselves singing along with him and get distracted, away from the thunder outside, until the power finally comes back on. we turn on all the lights we can in my room and stay up all night playing until we pass out. and it's like the storm never happened.

i wonder what we'll get up to this weekend, since the weather is supposed to be nicer (i think...). i've recently made a lot of new additions (pictures and posters of michael) to my walls and it's a very big change since the last time she was here. i can't wait to see her reaction. ❤️❤️

do you have any younger siblings who love michael as well?

~ DJ

Just us mj fans in a hall listening to his music while he's watching us
what kind of hall? in my head, i just imagined like the walkways between seats in an auditorium. and he's on (or about to come) stage. maybe if he did a concert in today's world that would be something that would happen, with everyone blasting michael on their phones jksadhfkjsf

what kind of hall? in my head, i just imagined like the walkways between seats in an auditorium. and he's on (or about to come) stage. maybe if he did a concert in today's world that would be something that would happen, with everyone blasting michael on their phones jksadhfkjsf
like a restaurant hall

d8d9edcafef7dc0b3c3935871fcbe3e0.jpg

hello all ❤️

i've not been having the greatest week so far. i'll spare all the details nor will I name names, but it has to do with the concept of my imagination and daydreaming as a whole.

some people like to shame me for fantasizing about Michael, even within this community, and have the strange belief that it is something gross, perverted, disgusting, or unnatural. and i'm talking specifically about romantic daydreams. and if you're that kind of person and can't handle me being vulnerable, just feel free to press the "ignore" button on me. and don't even interact with me or this thread.

i don't know who else needs to hear this, but i want to let you know that having a crush on Michael or fantasizing of him is nothing to be ashamed of. he is a good person, and especially as a fan, it's very often normal and healthy, and as long as what you dream of doesn't hurt other people, there is no problem! you are not gross or weird. having a crush on a celebrity is not uncommon and michael never shamed us for loving him as much as we do. don't listen to judgmental people and keep on daydreaming, whether publicly or privately, it's all up to you. ❤️

anyways, here's something new...

many already know of the HUGE crush I have on Jacksons/Off the Wall era Michael (due to him being closer to my age range in those eras). i even have a whole fake relationship with him in my own magical world. i've never had a good relationship in real life and finding a valuable partner for me in the real world is difficult, with me being queer and transgender in a hetero-normative society. so, why not alleviate my loneliness with Michael as my imaginary boyfriend? although one day, i do dream of finding a special someone in real life to share him with. ❤️

in this particular scenario, i imagine that when i'm away and he is confined to my room, and with my consent, he spends a large portion of my time reading my poems and stories, looking through my art, looking through pictures of me we took together, and thinking, "i can't believe he is mine. i love him so much and his words touch my soul." and spending every agonizing minute waiting for me to get back. but just as he's absorbed in my work, I surprise him and come up behind him and hug him so tight, along with a kiss to his face, and playfully ask him what he's reading. he gets embarrassed, but i tell him he's the cutest boy in the world and that he can read as much of my work as he wants. especially the ones i've made especially for him. 💕

hope you all are having a beautiful day/night. i'm struggling to sleep once again... it's 3:30 in the morning for me right now...

~ DJ

Thw way mike holding that gun
probably not a real gun, since it looks like he pulled it out of the thing you carry guns with on Goofy's pants (i forgot what they are called lmao. and in the original picture i'm sure he was standing next to the Disney character Goofy). for a child friendly location with Disney World or Disneyland i bet real guns wouldn't be allowed, most likely just a prop

probably not a real gun, since it looks like he pulled it out of the thing you carry guns with on Goofy's pants (i forgot what they are called lmao. and in the original picture i'm sure he was standing next to the Disney character Goofy). for a child friendly location with Disney World or Disneyland i bet real guns wouldn't be allowed, most likely just a prop
Still a litlle naughty

Back