What did Michael smell like/what perfume or cologne did he wear?

It makes sense on her liking the fragrances. I'm sure they remind her of Michael. Also, I gotta get on her beauty routine because 👀 Beautiful

Michael wore YSL Opium for Men. There’s an edt and a discontinued edp. The edp is definitely his style. It’s warm and complex.

I think he wore the original Opium too. So many people did in the late 1970s, early 1980s.

Has anyone heard of him wearing Visa by Robert Piguet? There was an episode of LaToya’s show and she gifts it to Jeffree. She mentions searching for a fragrance her brother wore at the beginning of the episode - so hard to tell if this was something he actually wore or if it’s just crappy reality show editing that leads me to believe that. I have a bottle. I can see him liking it.

Also all these people mention fruity scent - he did wear Poison, it has plum and wild berries in the opening notes - I don’t think it was a favorite, but sometimes he just wore what was brought to him and there are photos of him backstage on History Tour with a bottle of Dior Poison on his dressing table. So maybe just the 1990s.

Last edited:
I know about three...

Opium, Jean desprez - Bal a Versailles, Tom Ford - Black orchid...

I love and wear all of them... I like to wear female parfumes more then men

Back