What did Michael smell like/what perfume or cologne did he wear?

Sweet yeah ...see we have alot to work with lol we can all establish he was sweet . You havent changed haha ... well thats fate i think . yeah, im ok thank you , i rarely only on his b day ...and then , just poped in before start of last summer .and ....that awfully hot summer we had , i kind of stayed. there are alot of new people and its quite a nice little crowd now. we have online partys too if you are interested? its lovely to see you Lorraine 😩 .
Where are the parties at!?🎉🥳

OMG! Someone from 2004! I hope you find time to frequent here! We need more people from the time when he was around to tell real stories of what it was like! A lot of us can only dream.

On topic - still processing this thread 😃. Sweets, powder, orchid!! I have no clue 😢
I shall try 😊
For obvious reasons things changed a lot on forums so I kinda lost my way a bit.. but I shall try 😁

I had the BAV years back, didnt like it that much on me. Few weeks ago I bought my second bottle tom ford, I LOVE it. I also have the obsession. And I read somewhere he had the baby powder perfume.
Which video was the eternity? The one in the car when they spray almost the whole bottle on him?
Is it this? I don't think I've seen this but it's clearly not rare.

gddf.gif

Is it this? I don't think I've seen this but it's clearly not rare.

gddf.gif
What is going on here!!! Why is Michael spraying his crotch with perfume 🤣. I have only seen the second part of this where the other person is spraying and Michael says something like - it's going to start burning 😂😂

You should watch the whole thing, I thought it was a great watch!!
Second this!! It is a wonderful documentary of MJ in the later years. He's such a sweetheart and so fun to watch. There are some parts that make me sad, but for the most part it's just really a lovely video

Review / reaction video of Bal a Versailles. Bit nerdy if perfume isn't your thing. Actually, perfume isn't my thing but essential oils and fragrances are. I really enjoyed this. Michael gets a brief name check at approx 2m 47s.

@LinLoveMJ @Lacra - FYI

10m 9s

Love this dear 😍 I don’t remember if he did a review for black orchid as well 🤔

oh, good point. There was another reaction vid by a different bloke and he mentioned Michael in his vid title so I tried to find the bit where he talked about Michael, didn't find it. I'd be interested to see what else this guy has posted. His style is quite lively and he seems to know what he's talking about.

Last edited:
Review / reaction video of Bal a Versailles. Bit nerdy if perfume isn't your thing. Actually, perfume isn't my thing but essential oils and fragrances are. I really enjoyed this. Michael gets a brief name check at approx 2m 47s.

@LinLoveMJ @Lacra - FYI

10m 9s

Ooooh, thank you! Time to watch all the videos people ever made about it. 🤣 Before I bought it, I only read some reviews online, they were already very interesting.

Well, that didn't last long! :ROFLMAO:

There seem to be loads of Black Orchid reviews, could not see our guy, tried to check out a few vids, practically died on the spot of immense boredom, gave up. Found our guy talking about other fragrances and I will check them out at some point but could not see Black Orchid (didn't actually go onto his YT channel, fatal boredom had almost paralysed me by then!).

Ooooh, thank you!
You're welcome! :)

Time to watch all the videos people ever made about it. 🤣 Before I bought it, I only read some reviews online, they were already very interesting.
I found this BaV video by accident. Never occurred to me to go looking for stuff like this. There's loads more BaV videos but I haven't checked any of them. Posting this tiny little review bc you get good close-up shots of the bottle.

FragranceX.com review of BaV.

53s

Last edited:
There's loads more BaV videos but I haven't checked any of them. Posting this tiny little review bc you get good close-up shots of the bottle.

FragranceX.com review of BaV.

53s

OMG THE BOTTLE IS SO BIG! I imagined it really so much smaller. I'M IN LOVE!

Here is a picture of the bottle I bought.
As I said, the bottle is as small as my thumb :LOL: It also doesn't have the cute picture on the front, which ALMOST not made me buy it. But I was too curious. Long term plan: Getting a version that has a cute bottle with the picture.

I looked it up now, it's 2,4ml. And mine also really seems to be the perfume version. Who knows! I hope it really is!

The picture is not mine, I've found it on Ebay!

I love this thread. i hope that whoever has bought Michael's scents recently , it makes them feel happy and closer to m. i know it did me.

@wendijane - FYI

Quote from an interview with Paris posted elsewhere by @CherubimII

"My favourite fragrance is… YSL Black Opium and Jean Desprez, Bal à Versailles."

@wendijane - FYI

"My favourite fragrance is… YSL Black Opium and Jean Desprez, Bal à Versailles."

I read that as ...Orange Creed :LOL:

@wendijane - FYI

😳🥰

Back