What do you think of the Thrad Era?

I think it was a really cool time where everything was PEAK 80’s and I wish Michael would’ve been more active in this period but I get why he wasn’t. He was coming off of a massive hit album and had been catapulted to superstardom and obviously wanted to avoid overexposure especially with an album planned to essentially close out the decade.

At least we had a few random appearances, WATW and E.O. during this time but I can’t help but feel he should’ve put another album out during this time.

I think it was a really cool time where everything was PEAK 80’s and I wish Michael would’ve been more active in this period but I get why he wasn’t. He was coming off of a massive hit album and had been catapulted to superstardom and obviously wanted to avoid overexposure especially with an album planned to essentially close out the decade.

At least we had a few random appearances, WATW and E.O. during this time but I can’t help but feel he should’ve put another album out during this time.
Were you alive during this time? No offense meant!

M was hot in the 80's.
he was smoking hot his whole life.
even in heaven he be the hottest one up there.

That moment between 84 and 86. Wish we would’ve gotten more music from him

His most fruitful, eventful, and overall interesting era, next to the Post Invincible Days.

Back