What do you think of Walgren?

well to be fair, he has to be devoted to this case, this case can either make his career or break (ruin) it so..

I like the fact that they have tried to humanise Michael when they have the chance to do so. And it seems like he has quite passionate about the case.

I think Walgren has done an amazing job, he has been on point for the entire trial. He's so obviously done so much research into this trial and it shows, Deborah Brazil has been great too, but its Walgren that has really stood out to me. He's really fighting for justice for MJ, and he obviously has a lot of respect for MJ, I think he deserves a lot of respect and gratitude, as does Ms. Brazil for their efforts in this trial, whatever the turnout, they did MJ justice.

First and foremost, I think he is an excellent attorney.
His drive and passion in presenting this case has been nothing short of amazing.
Secondly, I think he's a looker too......not hard on the eyes at all.

He did his best and seems to generally care about getting justice. u cant ask for more than that. wished he had mentioned a couple of things in closing but in the scheme of things they prob dont matter

Back