What do you want to see from the Estate? (fans wishlist thread)

What type of release would you prefer?

• Hi-Res album release

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Faux Unplugged set

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Full-on club experience

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Symphonic Masterpiece

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
A port/remake/remaster of the Moonwalker video game. Maybe even a collection of all the different versions that exist (Genesis/Megadrive, Master System, arcade, and home computer).
That would be great. Ive played genesis and arcade (never beat them yet lol). Classics. They should be re-released or remastered.

Robbsaber01;4273608 said:
That would be great. Ive played genesis and arcade (never beat them yet lol). Classics. They should be re-released or remastered.

That should be included in SEGA Genesis Mini, but NO. I get sick and tired of Moonwalker not being re-released. Come Estate re-release the game on that special console and Virtual Console quick. You’re disappointed us WAY too long now!

A port/remake/remaster of the Moonwalker video game. Maybe even a collection of all the different versions that exist (Genesis/Megadrive, Master System, arcade, and home computer).

That would be great. They should release it on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

I put Moonwalker on my arcade machine at home (Arcade1up with a Raspberry Pi inside) and it's so cool to be able to play it. Takes about 45 minutes to complete the game I think.

your most wanted regarding MJ stuff?

It's probably been done before but I can't search for already existing threads because for some reason this website doesn't work very well at all on my pc. So if you want it merged with an already existing similar thread, feel free.

1. Since I became a member here I read about the totally different innovative new music direction was working on for a while on tracks called "water" and "rocker". I'd love to hear the demo's for them and judge for myself.

2. rehearsals for "one night only", because apparently lots of new dance routines were created for this concert, especially "childhood" is of interest.

3. a video of live versions of "smooth criminal", "DTSYGE" and "TWYMMF".

4. More J5 and pre destiny concert footage or full tours because we really didn't get a lot of these, I'd love to hear how his voice matured live over the years and obviously I'd love too find out what songs were played live during these years

5. studio footage of MJ of any era, especially looking at how songs were created

6. last but not least I'd like to hear MJ's classical work. He worked on it during at least two periods in his career from what I understand. Namely the late 70s (Ohio song?) and the years before he died.

Re: your most wanted regarding MJ stuff?

5. studio footage of MJ of any era, especially looking at how songs were created

The one take footage of Michael singing Childhood top to bottom with a live orchestra is phenomenal.

This is It was made to lie to the fans and the public that MJ was ok and he was doing well. Look how much it was edited.

Thanks to trials after we know the real truth and the 'This is Not It' crew were right all along

Honestly would love to see a fan docu that's more truthful about the production of This Is It, mostly the problem with making the show, Michael's health, & other things related to it

I agree.

The one take footage of Michael singing Childhood top to bottom with a live orchestra is phenomenal.

Come again...????

WHAT? Has something leaked that I don't know??

What are you talking about? I don't know anything about this.

Come again...????

WHAT? Has something leaked that I don't know??

He's talking about the footage that Brad Sundberg used to show at his seminar in which you could see Michael in the studio recording Childhood with a live orchestra.

He's talking about the footage that Brad Sundberg used to show at his seminar in which you could see Michael in the studio recording Childhood with a live orchestra.

He played the audio of this (not the video) at the seminar I attended and it was incredible.

This is an unfounded accusation.

Unfounded?

Editing the vocals, splicing together multiple takes of whatever footage they had.. it was meticulously edited to look like MJ was rehearsing and crafting the show as if he was back in his prime. In reality he was being dragged to rehearsals, unable to perform some days and being described by those behind the film as a basket case.

The movie is a lie. Do you remember the 'This is NOT it' campaign?

Editing the vocals, splicing together multiple takes of whatever footage they had.. it was meticulously edited to look like MJ was rehearsing and crafting the show as if he was back in his prime. In reality he was being dragged to rehearsals, unable to perform some days and being described by those behind the film as a basket case.

I think it's somewhere between the middle. The movie tried to show MJ's bright side and some of his bests in his last year, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

I am disappointed with the edited vocal, though. But the video is not fake, and I think the video edit is overall good.

He played the audio of this (not the video) at the seminar I attended and it was incredible.

I wonder why he didn't play the video. Watching Michael's reactions, particularly during the orchestral solo section, is just priceless.

Why do these seminars exist? 99% of MJ fans will never get to attend one of those, it's unfair and quite frankly we are ALL starved for more MJ THE ARTIST, why not share it with ALL of us. Oh yes I get it money.

Why do these seminars exist? 99% of MJ fans will never get to attend one of those, it's unfair and quite frankly we are ALL starved for more MJ THE ARTIST, why not share it with ALL of us. Oh yes I get it money.

Because the man wants to do it. He's done a better job of celebrating and educating people on Michael than anyone else in mind opinion and I'm sure it's not about the money. He's described it as a hobby.

On a sidenote about This Is It - they went thru many many many hours of video - nothing showed MJ was in a bad state - so video was not used as evidence...

The Childhood audio with live orchestra sounds amazing... - imagine if they have that on film...

This has been mentioned but I can’t imagine how amazing it would be to see some footage and detailed info on what the HBO One Night Only concert would have been like. Dreams...

Because the man wants to do it. He's done a better job of celebrating and educating people on Michael than anyone else in mind opinion and I'm sure it's not about the money. He's described it as a hobby.

A hobby? Then why the secrecy? A handful of fans have attended these, then come in here say it's amazing and they heard so many interesting new things but guess what we are not allowed to share anything! What did it sound like? Well I'm not allowed to speak about it but it was amazing! Do you honestly think he travels around the globe for free? I bet he asks a shitload of money. You could easily produce these seminars on YouTube, get MJ a shitload of good publicity and at the meantime all fans can be happy. If he wants to share these things so much with precious fans then share it.

Guess I'll have to use my imagination for how good childhood sounded.

A hobby? Then why the secrecy? A handful of fans have attended these, then come in here say it's amazing and they heard so many interesting new things but guess what we are not allowed to share anything! What did it sound like? Well I'm not allowed to speak about it but it was amazing! Do you honestly think he travels around the globe for free? I bet he asks a shitload of money. You could easily produce these seminars on YouTube, get MJ a shitload of good publicity and at the meantime all fans can be happy. If he wants to share these things so much with precious fans then share it.

Why the secrecy? Because he is showing and playing unreleased material. He isn't allowed to just post it on YouTube or else he gets in trouble with the estate.

Guess I'll have to use my imagination for how good childhood sounded.

Nope....you don't have to. Somebody recorded it and posted it on YouTube:

Thanks, I'll listen to it later. Long live the people that leak!

Trouble with the Estate? What he is doing now is also illegal to the Estate. You get to see it if you pay...a lot. I can barely afford bread so **** it I'm listening illegally whenever I can.

Unfounded?

The movie is a lie. Do you remember the 'This is NOT it' campaign?

I agree.

Since PS5 coming out it would be nice if they brought back the Moonwalker game. update it and stick with the story. they do need to rerelease the Moonwalker. it's been 30 something years since been released.

Enjoy! It's really beautiful even though the quality isn't the greatest.

A warning beforehand would have helped lol. I listened on headphones and I think my ears are shattered now.
So how does this work you reckon? This is one take of the song, I presume several more were done and then the best bits got edited together to form what in the end ended up on the album?

I'd love to hear stuff for shout or tabloid junkie now like this, perhaps I can make out what he is saying then :-D

Back