What does Janet do/have better than MJ?

So the synopsis of this thread is, if Michael says the word 'the' and Janet says it too, shes copying MJ [insert smiley face here]. :wacko:

That is exactly what I thought. When did Janet start dancing with her breasts, was it after MJ danced with his crotch? I think she tends to copy her big brother.:)

I don't think Michael has breasts. lol. How do you dance with your crotch? :huh: She doesn't copy Michael, sorry to disappoint. Anything and everything to credit Michael for anything and every success/famous thing Janet has done.

I am going to attempt to answer this, but I might need wannbe's help on this.
1. MJ's stage design are his creation. He decides where the lighting should be and why they go where.
2. MJ's backup dangcer are proffessionals, but MJ is so good that he makes them look ordinary.
I watched Janet danced with her backup dancers and my eyes wander around to see all the dancers behind her. I saw dancers that I liked better than Janet.
When MJ dances, you don't want to take your eyes off him for fear that you might miss something. That is the difference between the 2 I think.:)

So does Janet :rolleyes:

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1581526&vid=209402

Typical reply from someone who doesn't give Janet credit for anything she does. You ought to know much more about Janet before you claim these sort of things, which only make you look ignorant and overbearing for Michael Jackson in everything.

Last edited:
Janet is sexier. lol And she's very sensual. (no homo) haha

How do you know Janet isn't homo or bisexual, you don't anymore than you can call MJ gay since he has denied that he is, if i had to pick one thing Janet has over MJ is that she's more open in her interviews i appreciate that.

Last edited:
^ "no homo" is a phrase people say to compliment someone of the same sex, without people wanting to think they themselves are gay. Its a silly thing, but a lot of people say it.

^ "no homo" is a phrase people say to compliment someone of the same sex, without people wanting to think they themselves are gay. Its a silly thing, but a lot of people say it.

Thanks for letting me know that, i was lost at that post :flowers:

What! Is the OBSESSION with wanting to compare Janet to Michael? What is the point people???? Because all it does is bring out the worse in the membership here on both sides. This really bothers me to no end. It really does, peeps.

These guys are FAMILY and sometimes, we forget that.

Back