What happened to Michael in the late nineties -2003?

Wow, if you look at only some of the things Michael had to go through (pain, court etc.) and he had to bear many simultaneously often... and then still doing all these performances, charities, recordings. I'd say he showed extreme strength! Does make total sense that he in one point stated he sees himself as a warrior.

1995 statement from Beth Israel Medical Center

liwpWKI.jpeg

JC, why does such a report state from which city some of his sisters flew in?

Michael being hospitalized there got a ton of media coverage.
This report was handed out to press and reporters camping outside the hospital, to give infos on the whole situation.

Wow, if you look at only some of the things Michael had to go through (pain, court etc.) and he had to bear many simultaneously often... and then still doing all these performances, charities, recordings. I'd say he showed extreme strength! Does make total sense that he in one point stated he sees himself as a warrior.

The man didn't have the most luck in life when it comes to certain things, that much is for sure. Very sad. And then to have people question if he faked things or not.....sorry but...smh.

Michael was very strong. it's surprising how all the accidents he had he lived to 50. not saying that's and good thing or bad thing. michael had alot health problems he never address which was his business. but it's amazing how he handled them. not to mention he also clumsy at sometimes.

the way i see it is MJ wad human. The mistakes he made were no better or worst than many other people. It just seem like the way it does because MJ was famous and what he did made the headlines. I remember the baby incident and I had a cousin who was fussing about what MJ did (MJ was wrong) but my cousin fussed in a way as if she never did something stupid with her kid. She went in a room and left her 3 year old in the den with a a burning fireplace which the kid put a doll head in the fireplace and pulling it out like a torch. I had to remind her and she chilled down.

I agree he should of never hold bigi like that. i understand he wanted to show him but he should of did it another way. at the end of day that was 18 years ago and bigi just finish school so kudos to bigi sadly michael wasn't here to see. :(

I can't remember where I saw it but after his passing, MTV tried to portray the event as a genuine award to him.

All I have to say is we all have our on perceptions of what MJ conveyed as fact or fiction. In my opinion, the "Beautiful Girl" instrumental studio session on Geraldo in 2004 stands out as very questionable and seemed more to do with publicity rather than legitimate new musical work being done. The Access Hollywood session with will.i.am is also rather dubious, though it does seem more legitimate, except "Fly Girl" does not credit Jackson for writing.

I guess I was too young at the time to understand. It looked like an award given. But im not even gonna get into all this. I just wanna say frenzy needs to chill with tabloid stuff & FUCC MTV!

It makes me feel sick every time I think about the baby balcony incident.

As an aside I think the Beautiful Girl snippet was purely just to show him working and boost the image that things were okay in the pre trial run up in 2005.

Well, MJ got what he wanted.

He always wanted to be a mystery and to keep people guessing and talking and here we are :D

It makes me feel sick every time I think about the baby balcony incident.

As an aside I think the Beautiful Girl snippet was purely just to show him working and boost the image that things were okay in the pre trial run up in 2005.

100% with you on that one. At the time I was confused myself about it.

MJ noticeably changed around 2001, my personal view is he had some time of surgery that resulted in his top lip being frozen. He was so self conscious about his appearance anyway that it would have been terrible to be in that situation whilst promoting your comeback album. He seemed to happy in 2000 at the WMA.

It was very late 2000, I think at that Christmas or nye event with Witney, that was the first time he was in public after botox, face-lift, and recent nose surgery. I don't know why or what he did but a lot changed very quickly. And then the very erratic behaviour started. And I think it was clear he wasn't interested in finishing Invincible any time soon, he was never behind the project and it showed in his appearances and marketing. The full blame is not with Sony.
The Sony is racist stuff, while 100 percent true regarding racism in the industry and an impressive stand in 2002, again some of his actions were bizarre.
Letting Bashir into his life, saying it was okay to share your bed with a kid. He must have known this was gonna backfire. Must have. He wasn't stupid but he'd become arrogant imo and thought lawyers and money could solve any problem. Then the baby dangling which I've discussed before. There is never, ever any reason or justification for dangling a baby over a balcony. Are you a parent? I challenge one parent on here to defend it.
I think he was going through addiction, depression and exhibiting very strange behaviour because of it between 2000 and 2003.

h
It was very late 2000, I think at that Christmas or nye event with Witney, that was the first time he was in public after botox, face-lift, and recent nose surgery. I don't know why or what he did but a lot changed very quickly. And then the very erratic behaviour started. And I think it was clear he wasn't interested in finishing Invincible any time soon, he was never behind the project and it showed in his appearances and marketing. The full blame is not with Sony.The Sony is racist stuff, while 100 percent true regarding racism in the industry and an impressive stand in 2002, again some of his actions were bizarre. Letting Bashir into his life, saying it was okay to share your bed with a kid. He must have known this was gonna backfire. Must have. He wasn't stupid but he'd become arrogant imo and thought lawyers and money could solve any problem. Then the baby dangling which I've discussed before. There is never, ever any reason or justification for dangling a baby over a balcony. Are you a parent? I challenge one parent on here to defend it.I think he was going through addiction, depression and exhibiting very strange behaviour because of it between 2000 and 2003.
He was going through addiction that for sure even lisa marie presley said he was ''high as a kyite" from what she knew of him

Not sure he had a nose job at Miracle On 34th street thing, but he did look different. Miss the guy so much

I think that was it, the lips were different too. The wig early the year after didn't help either at the rock n roll Hall of fame

why are we still going on with this topic. michael wasn't perfect. but he was a good dad then most dads i see and hear. i'm not sure how many people on this site are parents but i'm sure none you will win best parent of year award.

why are we still going on with this topic. michael wasn't perfect. but he was a good dad then most dads i see and hear. i'm not sure how many people on this site are parents but i'm sure none you will win best parent of year award.

Thats a bit harsh to say

exactly. but michael wasn't a saint he shouldn't never did it. me calling out michael for wrong doing doesn't me less of a fan. it's shows i care. but this topic is old. why are we still going on about this?

Well there's not exactly much else happening to talk about. MJ was not a Saint and he did do some idiotic things. There will never be any defense for that. I'm telling you, if I dangled my daughter over a balcony that high up she'd be taken away from me. But Michael was, at the time obviously not in the best place and the use of prescription drugs and an obvious sort of mania resulting in bizarre appearances and behaviour in 2001 to 2003 is mostly to blame I would say.

Well there's not exactly much else happening to talk about. MJ was not a Saint and he did do some idiotic things. There will never be any defense for that. I'm telling you, if I dangled my daughter over a balcony that high up she'd be taken away from me. But Michael was, at the time obviously not in the best place and the use of prescription drugs and an obvious sort of mania resulting in bizarre appearances and behaviour in 2001 to 2003 is mostly to blame I would say.

Remember that MJ apologized for that later. He was not perfect, nobody is.

there's nothing to talk about but we gonna talk about michael mistakes? if i saw someone dangling a baby on an balcony yes i will call out their wrong doing. it doesn't matter their famous or not. he made an mistake. so move on.

Back