What i think.....Happened...

I believe Michael died of Drug abuse. If Diprivan was indeed found in his home, found in his system, than I believe it was what lead to his death. Dr. Murray, I believe had given it to him. Murray was being irresponsible, and just cared about the Money. Feeding an addict their addiction. AEG should've known Michael couldn't do no damn 50 shows. He wasn't well, I just have a feeling he wasn't. He seemed frail within his final years / months of living.

I don't believe AEG had intentionally killed him either. But it is possible that the figured he couldn't do all of the shows, and would than have a breach of Contract. However, there is no published / distributed Contract with Mr. Jackson stating he would partake in 50. I believe he only agreed to 10. Michael probably also wasn't really intact to everything that was going on. There was some scheming in the background and I wish there were better advisers of his that would actually stand up to AEG and expose it.

I believe Michael was an addict. I believe the signs were all clear. What is so hard to digest is the fact that people who say they cared just stood their and watched his demise. The family state they were blocked out. People stated how they tried their very best to help him. I just wish his circle was strong enough, cared enough to actually put a stop to this. Addicts can be cured. Michael could've been cured, I believe with all my heart.

I believe AEG may have exploited him, but with no concrete evidence we do not know this for a fact.

R.I.P. Michael....
To this day at times its still hard to digest that he's gone...

I believe Michael Jackson was not only not a Drug Addict but not using Drugs at all on June 25, 2009. I believe Michael Jackson was injected with any drug they found in his body or any drug any fan said they believe he took I believe they injected Michael Jackson with so many drugs even the Coroner cant believe it or explain it. Because one thing for sure its only so much drug Michael Jackson or anyone Medically could have willing taken due to body weight and function at all and the amounts and levels found in this man body far exceed that. So I dont care what anyone thinks I already have the facts and evidence from just the way the Coroner is handling this case and the best evidence is Michael Jackson's own body. Michael Jackson was Murdered by Sony/ATV, AEG, Estate Holders of his Catalogs, his fired Accountants, his fired Lawyers and Doctors that dont include Dr. Murray and everyone of these Murderers will one day get to exeperince what they put Michael Jackson thru on June 25, 2009, we are just as patient now as they where in the many years they all conspried to Murder Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson had to be Murdered before he got to London and Performed because everyone would have known then Michael Jackson is not on drugs. We will not let them get away with Murdering you Michael.

I believe Michael Jackson was not only not a Drug Addict but not using Drugs at all on June 25, 2009. I believe Michael Jackson was injected with any drug they found in his body or any drug any fan said they believe he took I believe they injected Michael Jackson with so many drugs even the Coroner cant believe it or explain it. Because one thing for sure its only so much drug Michael Jackson or anyone Medically could have willing taken due to body weight and function at all and the amounts and levels found in this man body far exceed that. So I dont care what anyone thinks I already have the facts and evidence from just the way the Coroner is handling this case and the best evidence is Michael Jackson's own body. Michael Jackson was Murdered by Sony/ATV, AEG, Estate Holders of his Catalogs, his fired Accountants, his fired Lawyers and Doctors that dont include Dr. Murray and everyone of these Murderers will one day get to exeperince what they put Michael Jackson thru on June 25, 2009, we are just as patient now as they where in the many years they all conspried to Murder Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson had to be Murdered before he got to London and Performed because everyone would have known then Michael Jackson is not on drugs. We will not let them get away with Murdering you Michael.

It might be hard to accept, but it seems like he has been asking for it. He's been addicted in the past and several sources like the nutrionist claim that he's been really asking for that drug. It's not strange to see that might've been relying on them, for the wrong purposes.

People have very narrow views of this murder.

While i wish it were as simple as AEG -- it's a lot lot deeper folks. I'm not saying AEG is not to blame for his death -- indirect or direct -- I'm saying people are thinking about all of this in a very simplistic, elementary way without giving any thought to the people behind the scenes.

If you want to find who arranged this, I suggest you begin by retracing all of MJs steps since Colony Capital took over. Go back and look at the rivalry that went on between Tohme Tohme and Michael. Go back and review how T-T "thought" he was still MJs manager and how he constantly interjected himself when/if anyone asked about MJ, his health, his estate, his finances, his tour. Randy Philips himself said that the contract was negotiated with T-T. Colony Capital put a lot of money into Michael and they wanted to be repaid. They took measures to strip Neverland and to sell almost ALL of Michael's belongings. They were involved in EVERYTHING. Furthermore, they operated in a cloud. They kept insisting Michael was fine anytime the press would report he was sick. They stood to lose a lot if MJ decided to back out of anything. They were constantly bumping heads with MJ in the final months. Reports were flying around that Juliens didn't know who owned Michael's stuff and they were afraid to release it because T-T and MJ were involved in a dispute over it.

Furthermore, T-T always seemed to have an answer ready that MJ was absolutely fine whenever a report came out claiming he was not. It was almost as if it was predetermined that MJ was NOT going to have any issues. Even when he was photographed walking out of Kline's offices with the skin cancer bag (which I feel was almost like MJ was signaling to his fans and the rest of the world that he was not feeling well -- not that I believe he had skin cancer, but some how he was allowing this leak to be in the public domain for whatever reason).

Somebody was deliberately telling people that MJ would NEVER make it to the concert and that he was very ill. Someone was trying to sabotage the show from the get go. I can't believe that AEG organized this from the start. They may have been benefactors of his death, but I cannot see how they single handedly masterminded his manslaughter. I just don't see it. I see other shady people having pulled this off. Somebody in the inner circle was trying to paint a picture of doom for MJ long before the AEG concerts became a reality.

Michael did NOT have to die. AEG would have benefited much, much, much more had he lived and performed. They maybe guilty of ignoring the man's condition, health, etc. and/or enabling him to "sleep" but I do not see how they premeditated his demise. If anything, I think they just happened to be at the right place at the right time. The insurance contract -- I want to know who negotiated that insurance... was it Dr. Tohme Tohme?? Who is this character? Who is Thomas Barrack? Why were they trying to sell everything at Neverland? Why did they FORCE MJ into deals that may not have been in his best interest? Why did they claim to "own" everything?? How did they become controllers of MJJ Productions? Who sent them to "bail out" Michael Jackson when no one else was stepping forward????

Conrad Murray may have been "holding the bag" -- but I want to know who set this entire process in motion. Sure, go after Mr. Murray, but also go after those who stood to gain the most from MJs demise. Michael himself said he saw/felt conspiracy all around him.

Very insightful post. I have never felt comfortable with Tohme Tohme. But its rumored Jermaine brought him in so who knows.

Re: Another reason for MJ death...

AEG DID NOT hire Dr. Murray. It was Michaels request.
AEG has nothing to do with this except for making more money out of his death. :(

Well it appears they were ignoring signs he was not ready or able to do the shows. If not legally responsible for his death, they are certainly morally responsible.

Re: my opinion on what happened

I agree. Ever since I heard the nurse's story I believed her. I just wonder why more precaution wasn't taken on the Sunday when Michael called her and said that his body was hot and cold. He should have been taken to the hospital then.

I must admit that when i first heard of the concerts all i thought of was he better pace himself or hes going to get over worked. When i heard he was rehearsing so much i thought of the "One Night only" HBO special and what happened then. Michael Is correct in wanting to keep his body healthy, telling them that without him there would be no concerts. Michael was a healthy man. I do not believe all the sh!t people are saying in the media. Michael new what he was doing and how far he could push himself.

As for the EMT or First responder not recognizing him when he got on scene i don't believe that either. How can you not recognize Michael Jackson? Dr. Murray was suspended from practicing med. And i think he was suspended long before Michael's death. Dr. Murray is a shady person. We are placing the blame on the right people. I think even Kline has something to do with this. All anyone ever saw with Michael is dollar signs. Nothing more nothing less. Like i said before Michael was worth more dead to them then he was alive.

Come on 50 million for the concert footage from the 23rd? its all adding up in my eyes as premeditated murder! They killed him for the money. I know this all sounds completely stupid to some of you but to others it sounds completely sane and plausible. Think really hard who would benefit from Michael's death if he didn't make the shows? Think about who is benefiting now that he didn't.

There are still a lot of things that don't add up. Like the above said Why didn't they take Michael to the hospital when he felt his 'body was acting wrong? Why didn't they have him checked then. Something ISN'T right here and we all see it why don't they?

Back